JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From everything I've read, you just can't have them in Washington, tax stamp or not. I've seen some pretty good looking AR pistols, not quite the same, but short of moving somewhere else, its about your only choice for a mini AR.

From everything I've read, you just can't have them in Washington, tax stamp or not. I've seen some pretty good looking AR pistols, not quite the same, but short of moving somewhere else, its about your only choice for a mini AR.

Thanks, I was afraid that was the case. Just have to drool over the photos of the Oregon SBRs!

You MIGHT be able to get by with NFA' ing a rifle into a "weapon made from a rifle" ie a pistol. $200 stamp and all. Then you'd have a pistol. You couldnt put a stock on it in state but you could conceivably 5320 it to travel to another state and throw the buttstock on it while your'e there. When you come home it becomes a pistol again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top