JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Absent crime and corruption? How can anyplace that was overrun by Marxist rioters, with no appropriate police response, claim to be a wonderful community to live in? Or am I missing your sarcasm? When those liberal protesters sought to protest in CDA, there was no need for a police response because the militia was out in force. :D
In any event, looks like those is Washington need to get their full size PDPs and Canik Metes while they can. The full size PDPs come with 18rnd mags and the Caniks come with one 18 and one 20 rnd mags.
Is there anything in the proposed bill that would limit me from carrying either my PDP or Canik in WA?
If this passes, you cannot concealed carry a mag > 17 rounds. Have to keep them at home, your place of business or at the range. It must be unloaded and locked up during transport.

They are saying 17th a because they know rifle mags are 10, 20 or 30
So basically you stuck with 10 rd mag but they say see you can have 17 we changed it
And this will pass and we are screwed

They are saying 17th a because they know rifle mags are 10, 20 or 30
So basically you stuck with 10 rd mag but they say see you can have 17 we changed it
And this will pass and we are screwed
I was thinking of the same thing. It's just their slime ball way by using an odd number to help this crap pass and pass constitutional muster by their BS standards. Makes me think they are more after those "black and scary" rifles than the handguns.

If this passes, you cannot concealed carry a mag > 17 rounds. Have to keep them at home, your place of business or at the range. It must be unloaded and locked up during transport.
The keep at home or place of business is not applicable to me as I am an Idaho resident. My question is how will it apply, if it passes, to those non residents who have pemits recognized by WA or a WA permit?

The keep at home or place of business is not applicable to me as I am an Idaho resident. My question is how will it apply, if it passes, to those non residents who have pemits recognized by WA or a WA permit?
Has nothing to do with your CCW. You follow the laws of the state you're physically in. If you are in ID, follow ID mag laws. When in WA, follow WA mag laws, etc, etc.

Has nothing to do with your CCW. You follow the laws of the state you're physically in. If you are in ID, follow ID mag laws. When in WA, follow WA mag laws, etc, etc.
I agree in part. I had not yet read the proposed bill. There are no mag laws in Idaho. It does effect my WA CPL because my PDP only came with 18 rnd mags. But you are correct It would prohibit me from carrying either my PDP or Canik Mete.

I agree in part. I had not yet read the proposed bill. There are no mag laws in Idaho. It does effect my WA CPL because my PDP only came with 18 rnd mags. But you are correct It would prohibit me from carrying either my PDP or Canik Mete.
Then you won't be able to use those mags when you are PHYSICALLY in WA. ID doesn't give a monkeys fart.

I don't see what's confusing about that.

Doesn't matter, the evil black rifles will be banned as well so you will have no use for those deadly Standard Capacity AR mags.
Not in Idaho. We understand, as did our founding fathers, that such weapons are necessary to eliminate tyrants. And don't we wish that they were as deadly as the libtards claim?

Then you won't be able to use those mags when you are PHYSICALLY in WA. ID doesn't give a monkeys fart.

I don't see what's confusing about that.
The confusing part was that I had not read the proposed bill when I first asked the question. 'The problems is that there are no under 18 round mags available for the two pistols I mentioned, which means I would have to carry a different pistol.

Not in Idaho. We understand, as did our founding fathers, that such weapons are necessary to eliminate tyrants. And don't we wish that they were as deadly as the libtards claim?
Idaho is filling up faster from Californian refugees next to Texas their money will change the politics and policies. You think Washington happened over night lol

Would a T-shirt campaign worded, "Legislator xxxx is not worth the ink printed on this shirt", being seen seen around their district and on social media might get the message across that they are less popular than they believe?

Is that a threat and would people do it?

Would a T-shirt campaign worded, "Legislator xxxx is not worth the ink printed on this shirt", being seen seen around their district and on social media might get the message across that they are less popular than they believe?

Is that a threat and would people do it?
Not a threat at all. You will have more results being more specific ie 2A issues, but that will invite trouble by others in public, which if you CCW is trouble you don't need.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top