JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After searching around the net I've come up with two answers
1. Form 1 is being processed and you can build your own sbr

2. You must buy from out of state and no you cannot make one.

So I'm trying to figure out if I can build one or not. Does anyone have personal experience?

Build away.

The ATF will approve it. They have publicly said as far as they are concerned, if it's legal to own a SBR, its legal to build a SBR.

There has not been anyone in WA state that I'm aware of, that has been investigated, arrested, or prosecuted because they legally built a SBR in WA.
There are NUMEROUS legal SBRs that have been built in WA state.

You can not build it while your form is being processed. You need to have the tax stamp in hand before you can shorten the barrel or possess a purchased short barrel that will fit on a rifle you own.

Don't forget to engrave those Form 1 items! Min. 1/8" high caps, .0035" deep and must say "name or trust" and "city, State" (or abbrev. for state). I mention where I plan on putting this in the box where you can list other markings.

I thought the whole SBR/Form 1 thing had been hashed out long ago. I don't seem to be having problems with them and neither does anyone I know.

Is there an AG opinion? May need one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top