JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to join up with Jones Creek Trail Riders Association to help with building their new trails on Larch Mt, WA. Hang-over or not, I'm gonna be there. Anyone care to join me?

Haven't nailed down the time or place, yet. They'll let me know and I'll post it then.

Pack some heat because I plan to do some target shooting after work.

Bill

To meet at 8:30 am at Jones Creek Trail Head Staging area.

From either northbound or southbound I-5, take I-205 exit towards Vancouver, WA. Use Hwy 500 East (Exit 30-Orchards Exit). Go east on Hwy 500 to Fourth Plain (1st light) and turn right continuing on Hwy 500 East (Camas). Go 6.3 miles, turn left on 53rd St. Go 3.2 miles, turn left on Ireland Rd. Go .3 miles turn left on Lessard Rd. Continue on Lessard Road for 4 miles and follow signs to Jones Creek ORV.

W122-18'39.13" N45-40'0.39"

Don't need a bike or quad. Bring gloves. They provide lunch.

Bill

Hang-Over party went well. Nine of us we're 'Rockin-n-Rollin'! We finished a trail today. Next, DNR gives it's blessing and the trail will be open. More trails to start construction soon. I had a good time working with a great group of guys. Even got to drive one of their 6 wheelers. Here's some pics.

JCTRA 7-5-14 2.jpg

JCTRA 7-5-14 3.jpg

JCTRA 7-5-14 4.jpg

It looked like a fun time.

Actually, it was fun! The guys I worked with are good and dedicated to their projects. And boy, do they work!

Pretty soar muscles today. I haven't used some of them in that way in a while.

Got my free annual Discover Pass. That project completed the 24 hours required to receive the pass.

Also, got another $10 gift card from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. They say you can save up the gift cards and cash them in all at once. I'll have to check out their on-line store.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads