JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
F this place. I'm surprised this happened outside of the major coty but I'm not familiar with where this is.

I would hope this place gets robbed daily until they go under. And the police take their sweet time responding.

Disgusting.

I hope those LEOs sue the crap out of them.
If owners can't refuse service because of color, sexual orientation, or religion, this should be just as illegal.

Deputies asked not to dine at Washington state restaurant Deputies asked not to dine at Washington state restaurant | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/15/deputies-asked-not-to-dine-at-washington-state-restaurant.html)

If owners can't refuse service because of color, sexual orientation, or religion, this should be just as illegal.

Two wrongs don't make a right. In a free country, people would be able to associate with whom they please. I prefer liberty.

Of course some people would not like such a policy, like yourself. The restaurant would lose such clients. But they would gain clients like me. I prefer not being around cops. I don't need their so-called "help" to defend myself, and consider them just another form of protection racket. Also keep in mind that gun prohibition is only viable (to the extent it is :rolleyes: ) because cops exist.

Calm down now,there was a language barrier.
Let's wait till they figure it all out.
Let's not go al CNN on the guy
And really, isn't it kind of childish to wish I'll will on him even if he did ask them not to dine there?

Calm down now,there was a language barrier.
Let's wait till they figure it all out.
Let's not go al CNN on the guy
And really, isn't it kind of childish to wish I'll will on him even if he did ask them not to dine there?

Quoted:

My chief deputy spoke to the owner to confirm this because he simply could not believe what he was hearing. The owner not only repeated the request but asked that we spread the word to other law enforcement that they were no longer welcome either.

Will Reichardt, Sheriff
Skagit County Sheriff's Office

Last Edited:
In the thread that ricor started he posted the local story and it said it was a language barrier and he didn't mean he didn't want the leos there.
Just sayin.
You understand folks from other countries don't always trust cops right?
The guy has an interpreter now so I hope it gets figured out

In the thread that ricor started he posted the local story and it said it was a language barrier and he didn't mean he didn't want the leos there.
Just sayin.
You understand folks from other countries don't always trust cops right?
The guy has an interpreter now so I hope it gets figured out
But not so much of a languRage barrier to keep him from opening a business, understanding all of the engRish langues on the documents and being able to effectively communicate what was ordered from the menu?

But telling the LEOs to bugger off, that was a misunderstanding.

Any one who doesn't like cops or that we live in a country of laws, but has lived a safe a good life because of them has every right to go live somewhere else.

Please. Go.

Most LEOs are all for gun ownership and carry.

Don't blame the LEOs for crappy politicians.

I'm sure you have been asked/forced to do something you didn't agree with while at work. Did you quit? Walk out? Probably not.

Too many anti govt types hate cops, when police are the problem.

Discrimination of any kind shouldn't be tolerated.

A coffee shop in Portland asked cops to leave a few years ago because they had guns on them, the place then went out of business,

That was the Red and Black Cafe, just down the street from where I worked at the time. With their way of doing things, they were unable to stay in business.

I won't shop there and they can kiss my white privileged AZZ, and I hope they need and interpreter to read this better yet go back to the Shirt hole country you came from .
JMO:s0101::s0137: I love my police & other law enforcement friends and customers plus they all pass the BG Checks . they are welcome here anytime day or night

Two wrongs don't make a right. In a free country, people would be able to associate with whom they please. I prefer liberty.

Of course some people would not like such a policy, like yourself. The restaurant would lose such clients. But they would gain clients like me. I prefer not being around cops. I don't need their so-called "help" to defend myself, and consider them just another form of protection racket. Also keep in mind that gun prohibition is only viable (to the extent it is :rolleyes: ) because cops exist.
Uh huh.
Too bad not everyone can be the badazz you are.
You think you don't need cops? You're wrong.
You either have no idea what that means, you're truly a badazz with no friends or family to worry about, or you're just an internet tough guy.
Police officers are not the problem.

From my perspective, Id rather they tell me to not come back than to continuously spit (or worse) in my food.

A Costco employee in Lacey told a local officer he wasn't welcome in the store while carrying his duty weapon. Usually the officer went in on break to grab a hotdog and a drink and eats it on the road.

Same Costco called the state DOC HQ to get the word out that people wearing their gear were not welcome in the store.

Its the only Costco that I know of that has taken this approach. Pretty sure its not company policy.

From my perspective, Id rather they tell me to not come back than to continuously spit (or worse) in my food.

A Costco employee in Lacey told a local officer he wasn't welcome in the store while carrying his duty weapon. Usually the officer went in on break to grab a hotdog and a drink and eats it on the road.

Same Costco called the state DOC HQ to get the word out that people wearing their gear were not welcome in the store.

Its the only Costco that I know of that has taken this approach. Pretty sure its not company policy.
and then somebody does a mass shooting in a Costco, and what do they do , CALL 911, so the police RESPONDERS with GUNS can save you , morons

Twitter War:
Randy Prehoda " As a taxpayer I don't have many expectations about ethical conduct from a restaurant owner, but I do from those who are in a position of government. Your attempts to destroy this business and claim you were "just getting the information out" makes me very uneasy about your judgement. And to do it under the color of authority that is given to you by us is even worse. Here is the problem. If you have in fact ruined their business, I would expect a lawsuit to follow and you have clearly exposed your department to a settlement that will cost us all money. And you say it will not effect how you protect them, I wonder. And others will too ( whether rightly or wrongly) if anything occurs at that business. So I would just ask you, was it worth it? Couldn't you have resolved it without these bulllying tactics. Are you going to try this again when you have another issue with a business. The power we give you must be used in a much better manner than this. I am disappointed."

Sheriff's office claims there was no language barrier. I am inclined to believe them.
The owner is back peddling, trying to not lose business and to calm things down.
He should just apologize and admit he was wrong. If he did that, I think people
would be more than willing to forgive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews