JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This to me has been a huge yawn. The media here has been telling all the sky is falling for quite a while now. Every time a "deadline" is set it's like Odumbo's red line. It comes and goes. Simple answer is of course get an enhanced which will work. Few have bothered. If a deadline is ever really enforced I will be rolling on the floor laughing. When planes at SeaTac are 1/3 full since 2/3'd of the public are turned away the roar will be deafening in Olympia. A large portion of the public go along and pay attention to nothing. That is until it hits them. There will be a huge stink, people will look at Olympia and want blood. Politicians fear nothing except losing power. If they get scared they will fix this.

Washington drug it's arse?

295F1356-08F0-4E74-9608-D773188EB8D5.gif

Isn't the passport card is only good for traveling by roads? Or has that changed since I have a real passport for when I fly overseas and I am using it to fly domestic as well now.

Isn't the passport card is only good for traveling by roads? Or has that changed since I have a real passport for when I fly overseas and I am using it to fly domestic as well now.
It's good for crossing into Mexico or Canada. The advantage is that you can keep it in your wallet instead of carrying a passport around. It's a good piece of ID to have though. Like they say, you can't have enough good ID.
Information about U.S. Passport Cards

This is because Wa gives license to illegal's and our fine government refuses to stop this practice. The enhanced driver's license cost twice as much but you must show proof your here legally .

When will Real ID cards be available?

Oregon DMV will begin issuing Real ID cards in mid-2020. If you do not plan to fly domestically or access secure federal facilities, or if you already have a valid U.S. passport (or passport card), you may want to wait until it is time to renew your current Oregon Driver License or ID card to avoid the initial rush.

Last Edited:
This is to comply with the changes in federal law. Tbh it didn't affect me much at all, since it was $40 and was like applying for the license the first time around. Minus the tests.

My license was gonna expire a week before I got it anyways.

What about any of that made you think they don't issue licenses to people here illegally?

It says right in the spot for social security number that you can sign a declaration saying you don't have a social security number.

Not to pile on the poster who "thinks" we don't issue DL's to illegals but this is a great example of what I mean. When I say so many just do not pay more than scant attention to what's going on. He I am sure really "believed", WA does not give a Drivers License to illegals. Then you look at the rules to get one and there is zero in there about proving you can be in this country. I would guess if you stood outside a DMV office and asked people going in, "do you think WA will grant a Drivers License to an "undocumented Citizen" (you would have to say it this way as many would not know what an illegal alien was) you would fine the vast majority would also "think", WA does not do this. This is what the "so called news" has done here. Few have any idea how far this has gone. Once you get that state ID card you can walk in and vote too. Many would think this does not happen also. Sad how bad this had gotten.

Few have any idea how far this has gone. Once you get that state ID card you can walk in and vote too. Many would think this does not happen also. Sad how bad this had gotten.
Yep, that is the reason the dems keep pushing for automatic voter registration when someone gets their license..

Not to pile on the poster who "thinks" we don't issue DL's to illegals but this is a great example of what I mean. When I say so many just do not pay more than scant attention to what's going on. He I am sure really "believed", WA does not give a Drivers License to illegals. Then you look at the rules to get one and there is zero in there about proving you can be in this country. I would guess if you stood outside a DMV office and asked people going in, "do you think WA will grant a Drivers License to an "undocumented Citizen" (you would have to say it this way as many would not know what an illegal alien was) you would fine the vast majority would also "think", WA does not do this. This is what the "so called news" has done here. Few have any idea how far this has gone. Once you get that state ID card you can walk in and vote too. Many would think this does not happen also. Sad how bad this had gotten.

nah, pile it on, it's confident ignorant people that have lead us to our current state of not knowing facts.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top