JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have googled it and found this:

A WASHINGTON RESIDENT: Does not apply. Idaho's law allows a Washington resident who has a Washington state concealed carry permit to carry a concealed gun within an Idaho city, provided they have the Washington permit on them. Outside of city limits in Idaho, Washington residents 18 or older who aren't "disqualified persons" (see below) may carry concealed weapons without a permit, just as Idaho residents may.

This was from 2016, has anything changed? I will be visiting the coeur d'alene area for a few days after thanksgiving to kick the tires for an eventual move to idaho in a few years. Just want to make sure I am on the right side of the law while I am there.

Hey I was just up there... And yeah I'm pretty sure you are good, it's a permitless state. They have one for reciprocity though.

Oh, and word while I was up there was you'll be waiting in line behind all the people from California that are escaping to Idaho.

A couple locals said a LOT of people have been doing what you are thinking.

Personally I'm in hibernation mode, not thinking of doing anything but hibernating and not spending as much as possible, and collecting resources. Bear might come out of cave later.

But I also live in Oregon so. Maybe your bear is ready.

I have heard, but at least liberalism hasn't taken full effect there.

And not all CA transplants are bad. I escaped CA 7 years ago.

Well that's what happens, the leftists ruin their state then move to our states because they look better and ruin them too...

It's spreading and probably will continue until California is conservative again and we all wanna run back there.

Well that's what happens, the leftists ruin their state then move to our states because they look better and ruin them too...

It's spreading and probably will continue until California is conservative again and we all wanna run back there.

California will he north Mexico before its conservative again lol

WA resident cpl is most definetly good to go.

Constitutional carry is resident only as previously stated, for now anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top