JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, c'mon, it's widely understood and agreed, felons are wonderful people and should be allowed to own guns and vote and well, I get so emotional about these folks...

And, ...well... just because they killed a few people, raped, terrorized and tortured others doesn't make them bad people now does it?

Some people are just so...judgemental.

Many here simply looooooooove them and want them to be set free...in your neighborhood...

Gun stores will e allowed to open after they have gone out of business.
The person who processes gun-related issues is off sick with no return date.
The NRA certifies instructors and they're trying to destroy it. Brady does not do instructor cert.

One tap god: PFFT - SPLAT!!! - thud.
1) WOW!!! :eek:
2) Ha Ha Ha!! :D
3) Good job cops!! :D:D

"Life in prison" or "Life, without the Possibility of Parole".

Really?!?! Someone, must have forgotten what "LiFE" means? So......What do we expect?

Rrrright....."common sense and reasonable" gun laws. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....read more about a "Life" sentence here......
Life imprisonment - Wikipedia

LOL...I don't know about YOU but it's notable that Politicians and Judges don't live in my neighborhood.:eek:

Last Edited:
So I work Corrections in Washington State and I'm glad this has become a topic here...

First of, like already stated, COVID is just an excuse Inslee is making to dump thousands of inmates on the streets of WA. Washington state has wanted to clear out WCC-RC (Washington Corrections Center [Receptions Center]) in Shelton, WA for years. It has been bursting at the seams (inmates sleeping in mass areas in the gym/rec area).

Prison.gif

Weeks before Inslee's "Rapid Re-entry" order, prisons across the state were given massive amounts of inmates at once (multiple chain buses with almost a hundred inmates a week being transferred to every facility in the state from WCC-RC). With the pandemic concern, none of this made sense until recently...because if anything they should have been quarantined at WCC (for at least two weeks) before transferring to another facility...but I digress...

Inmates being released are supposedly "non violent" and don't have a history of sex crimes...but the only thing that is being considered for release is their current crime...all inmates being released are being released early...very early...many are being cut deals (since not even the courts want to transfer the inmates to see them) and states aren't really asking for extradition anymore (transfer to their state because they have a warrant there, as well). Also, many inmates are being released with no plans, no addresses and no resources...this is compounding the issue since basically every WA Community Corrections Officer's (aka Parole Officer) caseload has basically doubled and they have no idea where half of them are (since they're homeless).

Since police are basically being told not to be proactive to limit who they take to jail...courts aren't holding anyone and cutting deals in mass...inmates are being released on their own recognizance...this is a crapstorm on the local communities...they're basically being told to fend for themselves. Now you have a bunch of high ex felons that are not only used to a cushy life in prison, now they basically are being told that there will be little to no repercussions for their actions if they re-offend, fail to report or simply just completely abscond from any court restrictions (i.e. no contact orders, trespassing restrictions, anger/drug treatment programs, etc.).

This is also setting up the local Law Enforcement up for failure since uses of force are bound to sky rocket and since recidivism rates will probably still be reduced (due to the courts not charging anyone more prison time) the stats are going to skew in favor for Inslee...I fully expect him and his lackey, Ferguson, to try to use any future stats/news to spin it on the LEOs needing to be more compassionate and to deescalate situations more...but I digress again...

This winter is going to be a violent one in Washington State....I guarantee it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top