JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sorry, bars aren't healthy places. I have yet to see one that I would take an adult, let alone a responsible adult.

Sorry, that's a "no go".

You dont go to bars and dont drink. Thats nice. You understand that some people do go to bars and sometimes they carry guns when they arent supposed to ?

In any case Kesslers shut down in 2012. There was another place, Axis, that opened on the same site that closed recently that they are probably talking about. Poor fact checking in the original article. Bunch of dumb sons o bubblegumes in that town.

Last Edited:
If you avoid (entering a bar and consuming alcohol), the other (carrying a firearm) becomes irrelevant, doesn't it? If you drink, you lose your inhibitions. Cognitive abilities are also drastically impaired. Couple this with the possession of a potentially dangerous power tool and the results are rarely, if ever, positive.

Entering a public place where alcohol is served/consumed while carrying a firearm is courting disaster. This individual is trying to shorten his life on this earth. If he persists in this behavior, it will catch up with him. He will likely be emboldened by his exoneration and engage in other perilous behavior.

"I would not put a thief in my mouth to steal my brains." - William Shakespeare, Othello.

Nest question?

I thought going to a bar and grill as long as the restaurant has a separate eating area was ok, at least in Oregon. If it was strictly a bar then it was a no go. Say you went to an Outback with a CCW. That was OK.

Same in WA. If you are going into section of the establishment that allows minors its OK to carry. If you go into the 21 and over section you cannot carry. Some places change their age restrictions as the night goes on. Sounds to me like he never made it in the place anyway so he technically wasnt carrying in the bar at all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top