JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Travel to (family, hunting, etc.) Montana multiple times a year thru Washington.

I make it an axiom not to stop there, not to spend any money there. (Traveling with women, sometimes a minor deposit IS made.)

I used to be under an obligation to visit a sister in Seattle once in awhile. The last time I did, I woke up at 2am and drove back home. I miss her a lot. Seattle not so much.

I also for a period of time swore I hated the whole state. Then I had the good fortune to be invited by friends to hunt in the Kettle River/Colville area. A little slice of Alaska practically in the backyard.

Yes...Folks get arrested all the time for breaking the law.

I think the trouble here is , that I am not clear.
Maybe this will help.

In any of the posts of mine that you quoted...
The laws , rules , and such that I am referring to ..are not just gun laws , but all laws.
So...
Any law is only effective if someone wishes to abide by it....
I am free to choose to obey the law or not.
If I choose not to obey the law , then I can suffer the consequences of not obeying the law.

Also please note that nowhere did I say to not fight against such laws that go against the Constitution or are infringements etc....
Nor did I say run and hide "weapons" etc....

For the record :
I vote pro gun and for pro gun representatives...
I also try my best to be a model gun owner , when taking about guns , or giving a firearms display...
I also encourage folks to think for themselves and not automatically "buy into" whatever someone is trying to "sell" them...
Andy
I read what our Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Madison, Adams wrote, & marvel at their foresight. Ever wonder the responses were when they considered breaking away from England? Ever wonder what would have happened if true Patriots hadn't answered to the call? April 19th, 1775 The shot heard around the world When the British tried to seize American guns. No different today as it was back then. Oath of Office protect the Constitution against enemies both Foreign & Domestic.

I read what our Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Madison, Adams wrote, & marvel at their foresight. Ever wonder the responses were when they considered breaking away from England? Ever wonder what would have happened if true Patriots hadn't answered to the call? April 19th, 1775 The shot heard around the world When the British tried to seize American guns. No different today as it was back then. Oath of Office protect the Constitution against enemies both Foreign & Domestic.
Sigh ...
I am not sure if you really don't understand what I am saying or if you are intentionally misreading what I post.
Enjoy the thread...I am done with it...so Please stop quoting me.
Andy

Evilution/ evolution why are people who supposedly support freedom and allegedly believe in god accepting that as a fact?
Natural selection gene pool :( man we've come too far into that narrative now.:mad:
God created us we didn't evolve natural selection is false and using that as a patriotic thing to say is just glorifying murder.
Prophecy is at play here, and sadly there isn't much we can do about it. obey and hope you don't receive the mark or not and hope to escape prison.
Either man is your god or God/Jesus is no middle road.
Gun control and other laws are nothing more than Satan's way of testing who his people are and who follows him.
So yes obey and may live some but your soul will die and your death will be as most think of it as Nothingness.
Don't you probably should have a place to hide your stuff a crate or something or someone to take while cops search or shoot back and maybe die or prison.
but our soul will live and when Jesus comes back you will be immortal.
Keep looking to be secretly raptured and you'll be passed by. Keep looking for a man to be Antichrist and you are already lost.
Mankind is the antichrist or replacement for god.
Romans 13 never meant to obey man's Govt. Exousia the word for power means liberty, not power. Sorry but the false prophet has gotten most all deceived into thinking that all this is for people way down the road and won't affect you. FI anyone truly believes in a higher power or god truly need to read for themselves and use a strongs dictionary or other resources like:

exousia

1) power of choice, liberty of doing as one pleases

1a) leave or permission

2) physical and mental power

Sorry to offend but....

Evilution/ evolution why are people who supposedly support freedom and allegedly believe in god accepting that as a fact?
Natural selection gene pool :( man we've come too far into that narrative now.:mad:
God created us we didn't evolve natural selection is false and using that as a patriotic thing to say is just glorifying murder.
Prophecy is at play here, and sadly there isn't much we can do about it. obey and hope you don't receive the mark or not and hope to escape prison.
Gun control and other laws are nothing more than Satan's way of testing who his people are and who follows him.
So yes obey and may live some but your soul will die and your death will be as most think of it as Nothingness.
Don't you probably should have a place to hide your stuff a crate or something or someone to take while cops search or shoot back and maybe die or prison.
Keep looking to be secretly raptured and you'll be passed by. Keep looking for a man to be Antichrist and you are already lost.
Romans 13 never meant to obey man's Govt. Exousia the word for power means liberty, not power. Sorry but the false prophet has gotten most all deceived into thinking that all this is for people way down the road and won't affect you. FI anyone truly believes in a higher power or god truly need to read for themselves and use a strongs dictionary or other resources like:

Sorry to offend but....

No offense taken, Were each allowed our own stupid views.:) Thats the great part of america. I dont force mine on you, you dont force yours on me, kinda why we all dont like gun controll laws.

The fight is here, now. If you move to another state, the fight will be there, in a year or two.
Stand and fight, here and now!
If you believe in something enough, like The Right To Bear Arms, then its worth fighting for, no matter where you're at.
I like what Andy stated earlier, too.
Pass all the laws you want, I'm keeping my guns. If you try to steal them from my home, you'll be met with a .270, two 12 gauges, two 20 gauges, an 8mm Mauser, a 16 gauge and a couple of .22's...….your move, boys. :cool:

No offense taken, Were each allowed our own stupid views.:) Thats the great part of america. I dont force mine on you, you dont force yours on me, kinda why we all dont like gun controll laws.
I'm really not sure that's completely true about people not forcing their views on each other; for views become laws, but yeah I get kind of what you're saying.
The main reason why I didn't quote you as I wasn't looking to argue mainly saying what I believe is true and warning those who might believe as well.
Planting good seeds. :eek::D
Wasn't against you either for there have been lots of comments on here espousing similar views.

If you believe in something enough, like The Right To Bear Arms, then its worth fighting for, no matter where you're at.
I like what Andy stated earlier, too.
Pass all the laws you want, I'm keeping my guns. If you try to steal them from my home, you'll be met with a .270, two 12 gauges, two 20 gauges, an 8mm Mauser, a 16 gauge and a couple of .22's...….your move, boys. :cool:
yeah just like the red flag laws are doing too.
but yeah and more than likely that's how it will be cop enforcing stuff they have no moral right to do. maybe legal right but not moral.
a Bloodbath is coming I think. not just streetwise neither.

Dave,

FYI...
You can correct your posts, even after you post them.
Lower left hand corner of the message box your post appears in.
"Report Edit Delete". Click "Edit" if you need to make changes.
No need to create second posts.

Dean

Things seem to be turning to DUNG everywhere . . . best thing to do, move away from the inner cities, to a place where the local authorities are logical constitution supporting folks. Let the inner cities collapse upon themselves.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads