JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am here to stay.
As for gun laws....laws only work if one wishes to obey them....
'Course one also has to be willing to accept the consequences of not abiding by the law.
I know where I stand on certain laws...as well as understanding what my actions may do.
Andy
State's can create as many Laws they want.. But there is only One set of Laws we must abide by..
..Our Constitution..

State's can create as many Laws they want.. But there is only One set of Laws we must abide by..
..Our Constitution..

True to a degree...

But my point here is :
One does not have to obey any law , rule or anything else...
The downside to this is that one must need to accept the consequences of ones actions...
Many who choose not to obey a law or rule , sadly do not understand the above.
Andy

Arizona would be a better choice as far as gun laws go. As a former Las Vegas resident I can tell you it's not like it used to be. Its been overrun with lefties from the coast and over built in every direction. I loved living there for well over a decade, but would never go back now.

Either NV or FL will be better than WA but if I was relocating to avoid firearm restrictions I'd consider the fact that Florida has been crazy busy with red flag confiscations.
No use Re-locating...It will only follow....Time to take a stand.. The Constitution is the Law of the Land, Trumps all other Laws.

Gonna boost or comment on my own post. I just saw the following news post. Check it out and then look at the responses in the comments. Seems like it illustrates my initial point:

An "Honest Patriotic" Politician has nothing to fear it's Citizens Armed.. BUT a Treasonous Politician has everything to fear.

True to a degree...

But my point here is :
One does not have to obey any law , rule or anything else...
The downside to this is that one must need to accept the consequences of ones actions...
Many who choose not to obey a law or rule , sadly do not understand the above.
Andy
Have you heard anyone getting arrested yet? WE can beat any State Law that violates the Constitution via Supreme Court. Unfortunately it takes a lot of money/time to do so, & one could be sitting in jail in the mean time. On the flip side, Constitutional violations must be stopped like a cancer. Hard, cold,
& aggressive. Or choose the latter, run hide, hide your weapons, hope they don't find you. History has shown us It didn't work for the jews, it won't work for us.

I'm genuinely curious about all the claimed fighting and defiance folks are referring to. I saw almost none when I was there as recently as last year. Folks too busy watching the Mariners or Seahawks to be bothered with civil liberties.

My girlfriend and I just moved from Seattle to Montana. She was tired of stepping over junkies on her way to work and I was sick of pretty much everything.

The most important thing to me was moving to state that respected our natural rights. The other thing that bothered me about Seattle is that the people there never saw a tax they didn't love.

JRC

As I see it the sad part of things is with the removal of natural selection and the safetifacation ( probably not a word?) of everything we have essentially polluted the gene pool with people who can't understand the basics Of reality and history and we are vastly outnumbered so gun controll is coming like it or not. We are predators our eyes are in the front of our head not on the side of it, some of the earliest humans we found died from arrows from other humans, were going to kill each other to some extent no matter what the idealistic left thinks. Studys have shown rats live in harmony until their population density reaches a certain point and then they eat each other. I like eastern Oregon and the desert so I do a lot of driving into small towns and I notice in the city drivers give each other the finger, I know I'm in the country when the oncoming driver waves. There are also studies that say this earth will only support between one and 2 billion people on the long run and I think we're pushing 8 billion.

Have you heard anyone getting arrested yet?
Yes...Folks get arrested all the time for breaking the law.
There's even a TV show based on this...its called : COPS....:D

I think the trouble here is , that I am not clear.
Maybe this will help.

In any of the posts of mine that you quoted...
The laws , rules , and such that I am referring to ..are not just gun laws , but all laws.
So...
Any law is only effective if someone wishes to abide by it....
I am free to choose to obey the law or not.
If I choose not to obey the law , then I can suffer the consequences of not obeying the law.

Also please note that nowhere did I say to not fight against such laws that go against the Constitution or are infringements etc....
Nor did I say run and hide "weapons" etc....

For the record :
I vote pro gun and for pro gun representatives...
I also try my best to be a model gun owner , when taking about guns , or giving a firearms display...
I also encourage folks to think for themselves and not automatically "buy into" whatever someone is trying to "sell" them...
Andy

I just retired and have been noodling the idea of moving to ID for some time. I already buy my liquor there.

If I see a great deal in an area not to far from the kids...I'll give it some serious thought.

My girlfriend and I just moved from Seattle to Montana. She was tired of stepping over junkies on her way to work and I was sick of pretty much everything.

The most important thing to me was moving to state that respected our natural rights. The other thing that bothered me about Seattle is that the people there never saw a tax they didn't love.

JRC
Amen brother. I lived in the area for 10 years and moved back to Oregon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top