JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know any good Indian Reservations in Washington state that sell, err, "special" fireworks? I remember going to one near The Dalles on the Washington state side of the river in the past, but I was wondering if there were any good ones around Seattle, particularly near Puyallup since I'll be driving through there this weekend.

Hmm, that's a little bit of a drive from Tacoma, but I guess I could still drive it haha.

I heard from a family friend they don't have any of the "special" fireworks Indian reservations are known for. Any idea if that's true or not?

Where are the fireworks stands in Nisqually?

This should answer your question.... Nisqually Fireworks Stand - Olympia, Washington - Arts & Entertainment | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nisqually-Fireworks-Stand/117567668330937)

There are usually more than enough vendors.

Ray

Ill-Eagle fireworks off River Road in Tacoma used to have some good stuff. I got a tennis ball from them once that was quite satisfying. :cool:

I would be real surprised if you could buy cherry bombs, ash cans or tennis ball bombs anymore at any place. I think its been decades since that was wide spread and in todays world you end up in federal prison for distribution of explosives.

I miss the good ol days when a kid could just blow bubblegum up for the pure joy of it.

I would be real surprised if you could buy cherry bombs, ash cans or tennis ball bombs anymore at any place. I think its been decades since that was wide spread and in todays world you end up in federal prison for distribution of explosives.

I miss the good ol days when a kid could just blow bubblegum up for the pure joy of it.
That stuff's pretty easy to get at the stands in Toppenish. Don't know about elsewhere.

It would really suck to get locked up over "fireworks". Roll-your-owns are safest in that regard. Any twelve year old can do it.

Edit: I feel the need to point out that I would never personally purchase, build or possess anything illegal. Everything I say here is just what I've heard. :D

Last Edited:
Hmm, that's a little bit of a drive from Tacoma, but I guess I could still drive it haha.

I heard from a family friend they don't have any of the "special" fireworks Indian reservations are known for. Any idea if that's true or not?

Where are the fireworks stands in Nisqually?

Sounds like whoever your family friend was talking to didn't trust them.

Back ten plus years ago at the res west of Chehalis a little whispering in a couple of ears, with some cash down low, got some M-80s delivered down low, hand to hand, from a young Native American youth. :cool: Heard the guys in the booths saying ATF was cruising around, watching.

Don't know what it's like now days though.

I remember back in 90 or 91 a friend of mine got a tennis ball bomb down at or near the Shoalwater Reservation. Won't say what we did with it, but small hole on the Wishkah River got a little deeper...

Back in the early 80's one 4th of July we were allowed to buy lady fingers, bottle rockets, etc in Aberdeen (I don't know if this was the city, or the county that ok'd the sale). As far as I know noone blew their faces off that year, but the following year they were banned. Of course once they were banned people started blowing hands and arms off trying to make safe and sane fireworks into big bombs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top