JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone - I know everyone is unsure about what training requirements will come up starting on July 1st, but I wanted to let you know that I've done a ton of leg work to find out what's likely going to happen and to create a cheap online class that meets those requirements.

RifleClass.com officially launched on June 1st, and in just a couple of weeks we already have over 200 people who have taken our online training class and received certificates that are valid in WA to meet the training class requirements to purchase a semi-automatic rifle. We've been in contact with the ATF, the Department of Licensing, the Attorney General's Office, and Sheriffs throughout the state, and can safely say that our class is legal, meets the requirements, and that your FFL will accept them.

The class is completed entirely online, takes about 1 hour, and only costs $20. For the next week, until June 22nd, we are offering the class at half-off to work out any bugs, so it is currently only $10!

The training material is presented with high quality streaming video with short multiple-choice quizzes in between. We've worked with the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, and Project ChildSafe for the material, as well as some of it coming from my history as an NRA Certified Firearm Instructor. All of the material was also reviewed by an attorney who specializes in firearm law.

For FFLs, on every certificate we print a unique Verification Code, and with that code they can verify that the certificate is legitimate and wasn't forged or duplicated.

If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to do my best to answer them. You can also email me at [email protected] if you have questions you'd rather have answered in private.

Thanks everyone!

-Bill Carlson
Owner, RifleClass.com

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews