JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I and my beautiful wife signed today (11/7/2019) at Sporting Systems in Vancouver. I also picked up a petition signature sheet and will take it around my neighborhood for as many signatures as possible.

Thank you Sporting Systems for stepping up to the bat! I made a small purchase while I was there too! They have a super nice store and the employees are very helpful!

Last Edited:
I just came from the Orchards Sportsman's Warehouse. A gentleman was out front gathering signatures. He's filled about 5 sheets to date, says it takes a few hours to get one full. I'm going to do something similar since I've not finished filling my third by calling friends. We all can find a few hours to protect the future of our rights … right?

If this gets back on the ballot it's very likely that the out of state money that financed the debacle will NOT be available this time around. We have an incredible chance to wake up the electorate and change the momentum!

If this gets back on the ballot it's very likely that the out of state money that financed the debacle will NOT be available this time around. We have an incredible chance to wake up the electorate and change the momentum!
Totally agree! We have a LOT of people who're pissed about the car tabs and gun laws and crap like that. If we can get this back on the ballot we stand a very good chance!

Totally agree! We have a LOT of people who're pissed about the car tabs and gun laws and crap like that. If we can get this back on the ballot we stand a very good chance!
And that's the game, we need to spread the word that this isn't just about guns but about giving Seattle a good hard long-overdue punch in the nose in general.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top