JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
More than 25K new CPLs added in Washington so far in 2016
:)
Washington State has added more than 25,000 new concealed pistol licenses during the first four months of this year, according to new data this morning from the state Department of Licensing (DOL), and a story in yesterday's Kitsap Sun said a growing number of those armed citizens are women.

<broken link removed>

Very interesting...

Do those active CPL's include non-resident, or is that a separate number?

There are not that many active non-res CPLs
As for the 1:13 figure, that's deceptive because it is balanced against the entire population. Chop out just the adults and leave the kids on the sidelines, and it figures down closer to 1:10 or maybe 1:9, I'd suspect.

It just tweaks my beak to have to pay and ask for permission for a constitutional right. I carried for years in Idaho when there was no license required and now it looks like they are going back to that. afaiac being on another data base concerning guns is not all that inviting. I carried a Glock 17 with 2 extra mags in a shoulder rig for probably the most of 15 years and it finally became such a pita I just had to finally put it in under the seat, or carry it in a belt holster in the small of my back. As long as the pistol is unloaded one can carry in the car everywhere in Washington. Really, how long does it take to drop a mag if you are concerned the police are going to search your vehicle? And of course like I posted else where, don't talk to police, don't consent to a search and have an attorney on speed dial. Video all encounters also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top