JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I lived in the left lane when I drove this
2012-chrysler-300-srt8-black-edition.jpg
But it would do 160mph without breathing hard, so keeping people behind me happy by doing 10-15 over was pretty easy. Gawd I miss that car!

It's maddening even in Oregon. On the State Highways; we always have someone doing 5 BELOW the speed limit in the LEFT LANE and keeping pace with the trucks on the RIGHT :mad: This is at its worst in the Hwy 22 corridor, between Dallas and Salem. It is also annoying when the same kind of thing happens on the smaller 2-lane highways (Hwy 51 from Independence to Hwy 22 is the one example people know of). Its also aggravating when someone is doing forty freaking five in a 55 zone (happens all the time on Riddell Road to Dallas)

Just returned from GM training at shoreline CC...

WTF??

the entire way to and from vancouver to seattle people were frantically entering and exiting the left lane. this isnt any safer and only creates havoc. 5 wrecks i saw just in the fife-tacoma stretch ON A SUNDAY NIGHT??!??!! i stayed put of the left lane as much as i could but once i couldnt take getting cut off anymore i left laned it.

Washington's left lane law wants you to die while on I-5 apparently.

Anyone from just about anywhere will attest to WA and OR drivers being some of the worst in the country.

That's just been my observation but have heard the same from many people that didn't grow up here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top