JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Washington State Patrol: Agency to Conduct Statewide Left Lane Emphasis March 16-18

upload_2016-3-17_15-21-35.png

If I was a state cop I would become the left lane enforcer from hell!

Guys drive me nuts who get on the empty freeway and go straight to the left lane? Aarrrg!

It's about time they start punishing those Prius driving stumblebums. Oops...not very excellent of me to say that.

Left lane is smoother... Worth bending the speed limit to be over there for me personally if I am on a long drive.

Short drives I'm happy in the slow and middle lanes.

What about policing folks who dont get up to speed when they take a right on a red, forcing drivers in the lane they just turned into to all slow down.
THATS what gets me. :mad:
However, my other post with this same subject came up:
I still dont agree with this, because while it may alleviate some slow traffic it does nothing to stop unsafe drivers. The kind that weave in and out of traffic or exceed the speed limit by 15-20mph..

This legislation, though many of you find it favorable shouldn't be a priority.. WA has a lot more problems than just left lane campers. Sure, ya'll got boeing.. Sheesh, get over it.

But what a great way to further extort WA citizens out of their hard earned money for a subjective law that any officer can call as they see fit.. Oh, sure there are guidelines.. But there are variables while on the road..

You're saying you all support even more laws and racketeering that will inevitably come back to bite you?

All I see is an emotion based law here.. I cannot support that.

Will the law apply to the leo' s ? I think not because their license plate has exempt on it.
It doesn't apply to them talking or texting on their phones while driving :D
A few years ago the sneaky WSP were driving unmarked cars with Oregon plates....how wrong is that!

It doesn't apply to them talking or texting on their phones while driving :D
A few years ago the sneaky WSP were driving unmarked cars with Oregon plates....how wrong is that!

But then who is going to pull them over and ticket them even if they are off duty in a pov. Very few cops are good cops that will do that, most are less bad cops who let them get away with it.

If I was a state cop I would become the left lane enforcer from hell!

Guys drive me nuts who get on the empty freeway and go straight to the left lane? Aarrrg!
OH MAN
And your business was in the capital of this crap. Freeken Boeing muts doing this just to piss everyone off. I actually quit carrying while driving on 167 cause there was way too many MOFOs that needed shot:mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top