JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that the state of WA banned the transfer of machine guns in the state in 1994. So if you had it you could keep it and if you decided to sell it you have to do it to an out of state party. I understand all this, but have a question. If the full auto belongs to a corporation and not an individual could you purchase the corporation ( and in doing so, all property held buy the corporation) and take possession of the NFA items? You should be exempt from the NFA taxes as the NFA items are assets of the corporation and not an individual. Maybe this is all wishful thinking, but if I found someone that went the corporation route would this be a legal way of obtaining Machine Guns already inside the state of WA?

I can call the ATF tomorrow and inquire. I am guessing they are going to want their hands on the transfer tax though.

as for washifornia, that is something to ask a lawyer about. My guess is they are not going to like that. and washifornia has a history of saying yeah i know what the law says, but we are going to do it this way because we know what is best.

I beleive that Class three weapons in Washington are not allowed, but get this you can own a suppressor but you can't install it on a weapon to use it.

I beleive that Class three weapons in Washington are not allowed, but get this you can own a suppressor but you can't install it on a weapon to use it.

Yes, full-auto is no longer allowed. But if you had it in state prior to 1994 you could keep it. I am looking to see if buying a corporation established by another person would be a way around the 94 WA ban.

You can install it on a weapon you just cant fire it with the silencer attached. If you get caught doing so its a misdemeanor. Oh no !!!! So don't get caught. And no, I don't care one bit about committing misdemeanors.

No new machine guns. Sorry. You can own big bore DD's and AOW's.

I know that the state of WA banned the transfer of machine guns in the state in 1994. So if you had it you could keep it and if you decided to sell it you have to do it to an out of state party. I understand all this, but have a question. If the full auto belongs to a corporation and not an individual could you purchase the corporation ( and in doing so, all property held buy the corporation) and take possession of the NFA items? You should be exempt from the NFA taxes as the NFA items are assets of the corporation and not an individual. Maybe this is all wishful thinking, but if I found someone that went the corporation route would this be a legal way of obtaining Machine Guns already inside the state of WA?

It would be an expensive way to go, but you could do it. The Corp has already paid the tax.

You could buy the corp and be named president. The MGs are still owned by the corp same as before.

There is no change of ownership, so no tax is paid.

I'm assuming the corp will sell for far above the price of a transferable MG even if that is the corps only asset, simply because it is in WA.

It would be cheaper to just be added to the corperation. Than you would have access to use the MGs.

You will NEVER actually own the guns. Even as the owner of the corp.

I know people that get a group of buddies together and form a trust, just so they could all split the price and use of the MG. $2,000 split 5 ways vs one person spending $10,000. They add more MGs slowly till each member can dual-wield at the same time.:s0114:

It would be cheaper to just be added to the corperation. Than you would have access to use the MGs.

I know people that get a group of buddies together and form a trust, just so they could all split the price and use of the MG. $2,000 split 5 ways vs one person spending $10,000. They add more MGs slowly till each member can dual-wield at the same time.:s0114:

Damn Coctailer you just set the gears in my head turning!

Can a WA corporation in this way purchase full autos from individuals in other states, or new full autos, or only from another grandfathered WA corporation? I'm confused :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top