JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

WSHA estimates there are over 2 million fake N95s that were likely acquired by the state's hospitals,

For Preparedness -- how can we spot fake safety gear? I'd hate to find out my parachute is not of high quality....

Hey, the CCP has officially certified them! How to buy gennies? Go through known good channels who use known good suppliers. I have a stash of 3M N95s that I bought pre-CCP virus from an auto body repair supply company.

But I don't get into medical facilities with an N95. They have an exhaust valve that would allow virus to escape. I can enter if I tape it over.

Shall I get the rope ready?

You know......
For those that sell fake masks and make a profit in doing it.:s0092:

The thing is.....if it's Made in China....it's frequently the case that the ones in charge/responsible are linked to The CCP. See how that works?:s0123:

Aloha, Mark

Makes ya wonder....
...did anyone think to test the bazillions of masks that in the beginning were coming from China to see if they arrived not only defective, but also maybe even PRE-infected ? :s0153:

Last Edited:
I'm not one of the anti maskers, But does anyone really think the masks will stop a virus? Droplets from sneeze/cough sure thing. But a virus cell? Not possible. A particle of smoke is thousands of times larger than a virus. Take a draw from a nice mellow cigar and put the mask on, exhale. Still think it'll stop a virus?

Not directed at anyone in particular. Just general food for thought. :eek:

I'm not one of the anti maskers, But does anyone really think the masks will stop a virus? Droplets from sneeze/cough sure thing. But a virus cell? Not possible. A particle of smoke is thousands of times larger than a virus. Take a draw from a nice mellow cigar and put the mask on, exhale. Still think it'll stop a virus?

The masks required by the state and osha do nothing. Transmission is generally aerosol not droplet. The masks allowed by OSHA are dust masks down to the label on the box and the ticket inside the box. Every time I sneeze in one my hand gets wet on the other side. Shields are just as much of a joke for aerosols. Currently the requirement is to use an item not designed or sold for medical use for a medical concern.

The irony of the masks supplied by my employer is the box says "Non Medical" in big letter on the top, made in China on the bottom and a little tag inside with more data in Chinese that we use Google lens to decipher.

The only reason I'm anti mask is that having no way efficiently get rid of garbage and CO2 wreaks havok on my lungs. Valved respirator is generally ok, face diaper very very very bad for me. That and the fact I am demonized, criticized and harassed by individuals and businesses due to the medical conditions I was born with that result in my inability to comply with this really strange social norm.

As far as I know, the dogma is that the virus is transmitted in respiratory droplets. I have not seen any information alleging that infected people expel free virus particles.

That said, I have yet to see any actual scientific evidence that masks prevent transmission of Coronavirus either. In fact, a recent study from Denmark, by far the most extensive so far, with 8,000 participants, showed no significant benefit from wearing masks.

I don't know....

But....it appeared to me, that those countries that used masks (early on or already had a culture of mask-wearing) had lower infection rates.

Yeah, yeah.....who really knows what the TRUTH is behind all of this.:s0092:

But.....maybe we have all been sold a bunch of B.S. about the entire subject. I recently got this from a friend.....

Ponder this.

As reported by the CDC ... Here are the US deaths by year and the change from the previous year:

Year 2017 2, 818,503 Americans died
Year 2018: 2,839,205 deaths (20,702 more than the previous year 2017)
Year 2019: 2,855,000 deaths (16,300 more than the previous year 2018)
Year 2020: 2,913,144 deaths (57,641 more than the previous year 2019)

BUT WAIT: There were zero deaths from Covid-19 during 2018 and most of the way through 2019, yet the overall jump in deaths from 2019 was only
57,641 ???

Since COVID is supposedly a NEW DISEASE, there should have been hundreds of thousands of EXTRA deaths added to the total number.

Not to mention that the total population of the US has continued to grow, year by year: 2017 -- 325.1 million; 2018 -- 327.2 million; 2019 -- 328.2 million; 2020 -- 331 million. Naturally, more people will be dying of all causes each year as the population continues to grow.

So it seems either that only tens of thousands of people died from COVID in 2020 or that they suddenly stopped dying from all sorts of other diseases.

We've been told that COVID is responsible for now 400,000 + deaths. Shouldn't the 2020 number be a heck of a lot higher than 57,641 deaths over 2019?

So the question becomes: How many people died OF COVID and how many died (of other causes) WITH COVID?

Think about it.

Now read below.

Food for thought.

A very well-orchestrated plan, or an unimaginable set of events that just fell into place ... with the United States front and center. You tell me!!

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of dead every second of every day, in every News Headline. By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover. About one to two tenths of one percent who get the virus, die. Most all of them have other medical problems. Did you catch that? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close Temples and Churches prohibit worship. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness and desperation set in. Then... ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Send in Antifa to vandalize property, as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law, Riot, Loot and Attack all Law Enforcement, but tell the government to order a stand-down.

Then... Defund Law Enforcement and abolish Police.

We are all being played by those who want to destroy America! This is how you destroy a nation from within and in very short order. Will it work? I guess that depends on you and me.

========================

I'm more convinced than ever: the CCPvirus / WuFlu is a manufactured scamdemic / shamdemic. All the hell we (the whole world) have been
through for the past year is DIABOLICALLY NEEDLESS and created for /politico/-/economic/ /warfare/ purposes -- China against everyone else with Franz Schwab and the WEF jumping on the band wagon to exploit the opportunity.

You say, "But, look at all the Chinese who have died." The ChiCom party doesn't care. If Xi is OK, China is OK. Peasants are expendable; just the costs of doing business.

3 additional points:

1. What happened to "the flu" this year? You know, the one that comes every year. It seems to have been completely replaced by the Wuflu.
That's a neat trick, isn't it?

2. Somebody told me that one of their relatives recently died from the CCPvirus. But, oh, they added, their relative had been suffering from cancer for many years! I've heard similar stories other times during the past year. What was the real cause of death?

3. The Wuflu / CCPvirus scamdemic / shamdemic lockdowns, extreme social distancing, mandatory masks, etc. were the cause of countless debilitating effects on society:

a. increased psychological problems and suicidal tendencies
b. lack of normal human interaction
c. massive small business failures
d. crushing of public education, entertainment, sports, and so forth and so on
e. the weirdest, strangest, most corrupt election in the history of America
f. the walling off of the center of our capital and the destruction of our wall against illegal immigration

AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. The CCPvirus / Wuflu scamdemic / shamdemic is destroying our nation.

Wake up, America!

I did not write all of this ... but it needs to be shared. I just did. Your turn.

Aloha, Mark

PS....don't get me wrong. People died. And THAT is SAD.

I've seen that info too along with quotes that the CDC says only 6% of those so many killed by SARS-COV2 are actually from it with no other underlying contributors. at 6% of 400k that gives 24,000 deaths out of 320,000,000 in the nation with estimation errors on actual population. That makes 0.0075%. even at a full 400k that gives about 0.125%. So far beyond statistical insignificance it's not even funny and I think stats is a joke!

A friend of mine just lost his mom. She was 96 or 97 and ready to go home. She tested positive on the quick test so her death is marked as a SARS-COV2 by the state. She would have likely died from the common cold too.

But, hey, we've cured the common cold and in some cases dath by automobile in some cases with this fixation!

6 of one, half dozen of another. Folks gotta make up their own minds.

I still laugh when I see people driving alone wearing a mask.

Even watching somebody have one down under their chin smoking or pulling down the mask to take a breath of oxygen. Genius.

I don't care if my mask is genuine or not, as long as it keeps Karent from setting off my tirade then I'm ok with that.

Even watching somebody have one down under their chin smoking or pulling down the mask to take a breath of oxygen. Genius.

I don't care if my mask is genuine or not, as long as it keeps Karent from setting off my tirade then I'm ok with that.
This.

Wearing a mask is also a great way to mess with facial recognition programs. Quite happy they've been normalized.

This morning I saw a female driving in the early darkness, lights off, mask on.:confused:

This.

Wearing a mask is also a great way to mess with facial recognition programs. Quite happy they've been normalized.
It does nothing that hurts facial recognition. Apple is rolling out stuff to make it easier to do the face unlock stuff on their phone while wearing a mask. I'm betting I could make facial recognition work for masked folks and I suck at coding and hate writing code. Apple is nowhere near the forefront for facial recognition algorithms and they wouldn't be putting their best algorithms forward in retail devices anyways.

I'm betting facial recognition algorithms that can ID an individual with a face covering such as these half face masks is probably about a decade old. there were articles about this very topic in 2017 and earlier. In 2012 there were tests with complex 3D masks to try to fool airport security and such. Some passed, some failed. Facial recognition usually uses the eyes as an alignment indicator anyways.

If they really want to ID you and you have a garbage bag of expanding foam over your head and torso you can still be ID'd by your gait. It is very very difficult to hide the nuances that make your gait unique.

Source: spent enough time tinkering with things like this professionally and as a hobby. Also studied this type of thing for a year or so along with forensics.

I don't know anything about the source.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top