JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A couple o' questions:

• Is there an equivalent to OFF in the Evergreen state?
  • Is there any reason, legally speaking, sending them funds would be verboten? (I can't think of one, but still, figured I'd ask.)
I'm only tangentially familiar with I-1639, but what I do know is that it is one nasty piece of, eh, initiative. Ergo, I want to help our brothers and sisters to the north defeat said. We all hang together or we all hang separately, kind of thing.

Thanks for an links, etc. :)

If outside money was forbidden in state politics, none of these initiatives or laws would get off the ground... they're ALL heavily funded by Bloomberg, Soros, and their associated shill groups.

They would just create a state PAC and channel the funds thru that?

This also works both ways; i.e., NRA would not be able to fund pro second amendment, anti gun control efforts on a state by state basis?

If outside money was forbidden in state politics, none of these initiatives or laws would get off the ground... they're ALL heavily funded by Bloomberg, Soros, and their associated shill groups.

Unfortunately, that's not true in WA. We have local anti-gun hypocrites funding the anti-freedom initiatives.........

Paul Allen, Nick Hanauer give $1M each to Washington state initiative pushing new firearms regulations
Washington gun initiative backed by Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer passes
gun.PNG

Ray

A couple o' questions:

• Is there an equivalent to OFF in the Evergreen state?
  • Is there any reason, legally speaking, sending them funds would be verboten? (I can't think of one, but still, figured I'd ask.)
I'm only tangentially familiar with I-1639, but what I do know is that it is one nasty piece of, eh, initiative. Ergo, I want to help our brothers and sisters to the north defeat said. We all hang together or we all hang separately, kind of thing.

Thanks for an links, etc. :)

SAF is the ticket. And no, no problem whatsoever sending them $$ for support. SAF is a very pro-active group, actively proposing pro-gun legislation while actively fighting anti-gun legislation, including going to court far more often than many other groups do. SAF is well worth supporting. In fact, I wish they were in Oregon too, though I do believe they have helped out in Oregon before.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top