JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings, all... I thought I'd mention that this week the WA DNR is holding a public forum regarding, well, just like the title says: Recreation on DNR-managed lands. As of this morning, I think I'm the only recreational shooter that's posted a comment, though a couple of hunters have also posted. The tone of the forum so far has been polite and mutually respectful.

Each day this week, a different topic will be posted; I don't remember how long they're keeping comments open. As listed on the main DNR forum page, the agenda so far is:

Given the topic, I figured that some more participation from this community was definitely called for...

Last Edited:
No problem - I'd hoped for more responses from recreational shooters, but hey...

FWIW, the DNR is keeping comments open until midnight Sunday, so it couldn't hurt to spread the word to other WA online shooting communities.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top