JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the OP ever comes back, please tell us what was taken?

We're gun lovers. We're curious about these things. Plus, if you do file a police report...and you should...you should also publish the serial numbers on every gun forum you can find so that folks can keep an eye out in case someone decides to try and sell them.

I'll dive in without reading the next 3 pages. Apologies if this is already over and done. I'll post these thoughts hoping it's not too late .
..though for keeping the issue discreet, those cows are WAY out of the barn now.

Anybody that took those things without your knowledge has stolen them.
1.) Police report, absolutely.

2.) Let your attorney do the talking, and only disclose the police report with the attorney. Do not communicate with the opposing parties or opposing counsel, That's why you have an attorney.

3.) This thread is public so frankly I'd clam up and not post anything further regarding tactics, intent, or suspicions regarding this matter. Maybe that's where the OP went.

Divorces are almost always years in the making. 2 years into my last marriage I could have told you it would end in divorce and I began to plan accordingly. It lasted 6 but there was no doubt where it would end and end it did.

lol well I'd just let it go, or do as the others had said about let the kids do prison time lol other than that filing crap means the cops know you have/had them, and if they are used in a crime they will more likely come after you. the state keeps track of way too much anyhow.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top