JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol well anyway in case anyone wants to know what that's about.
We started out on Tuesday going hunting.
But as we got up the in the mountains.
We found brown.
But it wasn't a deer it was in are shorts.
Lol.
We started going up but the roads turned to ice compact snow.
And then really steep

Any way we wound up sliding backwards down the road Cliff on one side ditch on the other .
Lucky I was able to kinda steer it in the ditch.
To stop us.
Anyway we backed out and went to town.
And baught 4 sets of chains!!!?.
Dam why didn't we have chains.

Attention @coyotecaller we hunted the north part of 239 today.
I think the snow last week probably pushed deer south or down into the lower valleys
We didn't see anything.
Lots of tracks in the snow but thats it.
Here is our track. I like this area but just didn't happen for us. Screenshot_2020-10-28_231543.jpg

No dice on deer on the wet side, so it seems my first foray into hunting is a bust. Elk season is coming up fast, though, and we saw lots of elk sign while looking for deer. Also looking forward to waterfowl hunting up in the Skagit valley soon, so maybe I'll run into you up there, @EPS

No dice on deer on the wet side, so it seems my first foray into hunting is a bust. Elk season is coming up fast, though, and we saw lots of elk sign while looking for deer. Also looking forward to waterfowl hunting up in the Skagit valley soon, so maybe I'll run into you up there, @EPS
Probably will thinking about going to check it out on Wednesday if I can finish fixing my car tomorrow.
Other than that I will be out there usually in the middle of the week Tuesday and Wednesday.
I also have Saturday's off but usually don't go out on the weekend because so many other hunters .

And I also have a week off at the end of the month.
I will be out there then for sure.

Probably will thinking about going to check it out on Wednesday if I can finish fixing my car tomorrow.
Other than that I will be out there usually in the middle of the week Tuesday and Wednesday.
I also have Saturday's off but usually don't go out on the weekend because so many other hunters .

And I also have a week off at the end of the month.
I will be out there then for sure.
Let me know how it was. Friends were hunting snow geese in Skagit a couple of days ago and got some already. I'll be doing the paperwork for my first shotgun tomorrow, so I should be good to go by the end of the week. I always seem to get a delay via NICS :(

Let me know how it was. Friends were hunting snow geese in Skagit a couple of days ago and got some already. I'll be doing the paperwork for my first shotgun tomorrow, so I should be good to go by the end of the week. I always seem to get a delay via NICS :(
I get a delay every time .
So welcome to the club.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews