JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How do you guys carry the WA CPL.
It's so big. It's not business card or credit card size.
I'm tempted to fold it in half and laminate it but the bend would go through some of the info on this plank of wood.
I might have to get a new holster just to carry this thing or one of those press ID lanyards that go around the neck. :s0114:
On a side note, it was pleasant dealing with the nice people at the Clark County office.

I have trimmed mine.

If you take a closer look, you will see that there is no information on the borders. Laminate it at Staples, then take your scissors and cut the top, bottom, left and right borders off until it is exactly the size of a credit card.

Sounds like the job for a murse? ;-)

20090804-murse.jpg

How do you guys carry,
It's so big.
I'm tempted to fold it in half and laminate it but the bend would go through some of the wood.
I might have to get a new holster just to carry this thing or one of those lanyards that go around the neck. :s0114:
On a side note, it was pleasant dealing with the nice people at the Clark County office.

Fixed it for you...

Size does matter.

If you are carrying concelled you must have the CPL on your preson or if your in your car youe immediate posssision since as your wallet in the dash or console.
my CPL fits fine in my wallet.

How do you guys carry the WA CPL.
It's so big. It's not business card or credit card size. <broken link removed>
I'm tempted to fold it in half and laminate it but the bend would go through some of the info on this plank of wood.
I might have to get a new holster just to carry this thing or one of those press ID lanyards that go around the neck. :s0114:

I have carried one for many years, and OC'd without a license even more. The size of the license is wrong for most wallets, but who cares? Fold it and put it in your wallet. Just remember when you need to renew it.

In 43 years I have never been asked for a CPL, OC or CC, in vehicle, or out of vehicle. Don't commit a crime and it is irrelevant. If you haven't committed a crime they have no reason to ask for it, or your weapon. If they are that curious they can look it up. If you are not suspected of committing a crime, you do NOT have to prove to them you have a CPL, and you do NOT have to allow them to seize your person or your weapon.

Don't physically fight them if they insist, just sue them if they do...but like I said, in my experience since July 1970, I have never even been asked for a CPL the very few times I have been stopped or had any conversation with LE about my carry.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top