JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is an interesting position. Not one I would consider because I'm likely only driving a car with friends and family in it, but still a good point.
There are many reasons even in your situation, such as traveling with co-workers... even if your not carrying.

Interesting issue.

Suppose I were to go with my boss and/or co-workers to lunch and it was my turn to drive there.

Of the people I work with, I think only one is possibly pro-gun, others are probably anti-gun. Some of these people have the responsibility to give feedback on my workplace performance.

Over the years I have met more than one person who used such a position/responsibility to damage coworkers reputations due to a grudge held with regards to any number of things ranging from religion to politics. I saw one employer let go two guys who sometimes talked about guns at work.
Bingo.
And this did happen to me once years ago when I was giving a coworker a ride to work. The officer asked if I had my firearm with me....

There are other situations besides traveling with coworkers.

You might want to look at the number of new owners and those that get their concealed permits for your REAL answer. One state had more people sign up for new permits than signed up for Oblammer care.

Maybe.

But just because a person gets a CHL doesn't mean they are pro-gun rights.

Look at the people in Calif. - a lot of celebs and powerful people who are anti-gun managed to get a CHL for themselves.

Beyond that, the point is the percentage, not the number.

CHL holders in almost any state will be in the minority.

You might want to look at the number of new owners and those that get their concealed permits for your REAL answer. One state had more people sign up for new permits than signed up for Oblammer care.

does this tell you how important Obamma care is vs gun rights?
Maybe.

But just because a person gets a CHL doesn't mean they are pro-gun rights.

Look at the people in Calif. - a lot of celebs and powerful people who are anti-gun managed to get a CHL for themselves..

I think its just like those powerful w/o CHL but have body guards, they just want protection.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads