JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Title as suggested, anyone aware of any Washington Compliant AK parts kits? I came into possession of a receiver, but obviously have run into 2 issues, one being the overall low stock of parts kits, and now the added hiccup of navigating the WA machine gun law.

Any suggestions or if you aware of someone who has one....

I've got one I will cut up for you. It was a screw build. A Romy G kit. I never fired it. It was kinda a Darra Adam Khel (Kyber Pass Sheep ***ker) "limited" edition I made. Too afraid to fire it. Matching numbers if I recall, but I would need to check. It is Washington compliant with Tapco FCG, crappy US OD forend and black US crappy polymer stock . Also has original wood with the donkey dong G forend and wood laminated Romy stock. Name your price. PM me No lowball offers or I will make it into a lamp.

Here is what it is for reference after a quick GB price check. And no I won't ask that much, but make sure you add the US parts into your offer.

Last Edited:
Unless you are wanting to buy a Pre-Ban (1986) fully auto AK, everything on the market outside of California is semi-auto AK parts. There is no restrictions here in WA except the 10-day waiting period when buying a new semi-automatic rifle. Buy the parts you want as long as you build it as a semi-auto, no issues.

Now finding those parts right now... Well.... just be patient and keep looking. My last AR took 4 weeks to gather up what I wanted and even then I was being picky, had I not been very specific about barrel and handguard I could have had it all here in under a week but would have taken multiple sources.

I've got one I will cut up for you. It was a screw build. A Romy G kit. I never fired it. It was kinda a Darra Adam Khel (Kyber Pass Sheep ***ker) "limited" edition I made. Too afraid to fire it. Matching numbers if I recall, but I would need to check. It is Washington compliant with Tapco FCG, crappy US OD forend and black US crappy polymer stock . Also has original wood with the donkey dong G forend and wood laminated Romy stock. Name your price. PM me No lowball offers or I will make it into a lamp.

Here is what it is for reference after a quick GB price check. And no I won't ask that much, but make sure you add the US parts into your offer.

I'd be all over this if I didn't have an insulting offer for today's times. glws

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top