JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They charge extra to laminate, HAVE THEM DO IT.
Laminated one yourself could be considered "suspicious."
I think TCSO charged like $2 extra for lamination.
BTW, the card is also oversized, another fail for WA.

I've been wondering if there was any way we could push to get a card type like Oregon has. My CPL, even though laminated, is starting to get a bit worn. Plus it's inconvenient that it's just a bit bigger than card size so it doesn't fit very well in wallets

They charge extra to laminate, HAVE THEM DO IT.
Laminated one yourself could be considered "suspicious."
I think TCSO charged like $2 extra for lamination.
BTW, the card is also oversized, another fail for WA.
Do they have special laminate that shows that the law enforcement entity laminated it so it doesn't look "suspicious"?! they will find out it is valid if/when they call the number in and it would only be common sense to laminate it, it is just paper that is supposed to be in a sweaty wallet.

I've been wondering if there was any way we could push to get a card type like Oregon has. My CPL, even though laminated, is starting to get a bit worn. Plus it's inconvenient that it's just a bit bigger than card size so it doesn't fit very well in wallets
we, could, but if Wa is anything like Oregon, they would have a reason to charge even more for our god given right

It does cost more than a WA permit because you need to take a class for it.
For a WA permit you just go down and fill out the paper.
I'll guarantee you most LEO's won't be able to tell the difference if you have the court house laminate it or office Depot

Just curious, why does it matter? LEO's don't like aftermarket laminated? lol

It doesn't matter. No one will care wif it's laminated or not, or who did the lamination. 20 years carrying in this state and I've never had the slightest issue. ****, I've been pulled over a couple of times and told the cop I was carrying and wasn't even asked for my CPL.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top