JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling ....

(2) Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with Integral Rings Flattop AR-15 Matte

TheBurris AR-P.E.P.R. Quick Detachable Mount is perfect for mounting your scope forward on your AR-style rifle. The Proper Eye Position Ready (P.E.P.R.) Mount provides 2" of forward scope positioning room which will allow you to obtain proper eye relief and maintain a proper shooting position.Choose between the permanent attachment style or the quick detach option which allows you to quickly remove and replace your optic. The rings also feature Picatinny tops which allow you to mount additional accessories.

I have two (1 inch tub) PEPR's. One is a Quick Detachable and the other is not (see photos)

I purchased both from MidwayUSA, the QD was arounf $100 and the non-QD was $89. Both of these are in excellent condition.

I'm asking $60 for the QD anmd $50 for the other. I'd sell them togther for $100.

If interested, please reply or text me at 503-449-1602

Thanks for looking.

PEPR QD 1.jpg

PEPR QD 2.jpg

PEPR QD 3.jpg

PEPR case.JPG

PEPR case 2.jpg

PEPR image 1.jpg

PEPR image 2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top