JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cannot see this not passing with how far left and Communist Washington has become.. All the worst elements from around the country seem to gravitate to the Puget Sound. Unless you are Antifa, Communist or ultra leftist you possessing any type of semi auto firearm would not be tolerated by the "Will of the People" and it would not serve the "Will of the State".

Unless the patriots in Washington will refuse to follow these decrees issued by the authority of the state and willing to bear the consequences in such rebellion, they do not have the mere votes or litigatory means alone to challenge People's Republic of Seattle/Olympia on these draconian and unconstitutional decrees. I also would not put it past the government to use the full force of their law enforcement, National Guard and potentially federal troops to enforce these laws with the new federal government who is supportive of their cause.

Anyhow, anybody interested to coming to the Carolinas or Southeast let me know.. You will be welcomed with open arms.. We can still do private sales out here like we use to do in Washington during the early 00s. I am a former Northwesterner who fled the Northwest because I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago.

Put up the good fight, but there is a time where you accept and maybe consider paying your hard earned tax money to protect a state where your votes , tax money and voice is still respected.

BTW.. Welcome to the New America. I decided to live in South Carolina for a reason.. Saw this crap coming and it will be coming to more and more of the anti-gunner leftist states. Washington and Oregon, being the first two to capitulate along with California, NY, NJ , MA, CT, RI, etc. Arizona (a once very pro-2A state) also elected one of the most anti-gun politicians in the country.. Banning guns and deploying military as a show of force against patriotic Americans seems to be the new fad of the anti-gunner liberal type of politicians.

Last Edited:
Sent my comments in on this and the other gun bills introduced. Unfortunately, my house representatives are sponsors of the companion bills, so it is highly unlikely they will oppose. Still want them to hear my voice of opposition to these gun bills.

Sent my comments in on this and the other gun bills introduced. Unfortunately, my house representatives are sponsors of the companion bills, so it is highly unlikely they will oppose. Still want them to hear my voice of opposition to these gun bills.

In the words of the social justice warrior....we refuse to be the subject of "erasure". Make your voice heard!

DONE. And I again note that this is at the behest of the AG. Too bad we can't impeach him for violating his oath to the WA State Constitution.

DONE. And I again note that this is at the behest of the AG. Too bad we can't impeach him for violating his oath to the WA State Constitution.
We CAN try to Recall... problem is we have to get past "Mother May I" with some black-robed buttcheese first, and then we have to get a near impossible number of signatures. Even if we pull that off the Seattle Election Fraud Machine will deliver for their boy...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top