JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've watched a few minutes of that on TV sports. That's about all could stand. Whooopy.
At least they'll now be able to defend themselves against and would-be criminal thieves in Wa bars seeing as you're not allowed to have your concealed gun! Just grab an axe and have it there on the table! ;)

I've watched a few minutes of that on TV sports. That's about all could stand. Whooopy.
At least they'll now be able to defend themselves against and would-be criminal thieves in Wa bars seeing as you're not allowed to have your concealed gun! Just grab an axe and have it there on the table! ;)
This is what u want for concealed carry in one of those bars... 😜

Haven't had a chance to even try these out yet but they look like fun. I know they are darn sharp though (when new). Cut my finger pretty good taking them out of sheath.

9F3FC6F0-30D8-47F6-87A1-5E82463A1A4D.jpeg
56DB5208-D794-43C0-9BDE-BF82F77EEB5D.jpeg

Last Edited:
This is what u want for concealed carry in one of those bars... 😜

Haven't had a chance to even try these out yet but they look like fun. I know they are darn sharp though (when new). Cut my finger pretty good taking them out of sheath.

View attachment 1219082
View attachment 1219084
"You'll cut your fingers off Ralphie!"

Can't even get 'em out of the sheath without hurting yourself? Dang, I think firearms are safer than that!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top