JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport 4x4 4 door club cab short bed V10 truck for sale or trade. It has 107k miles and is loaded with options. Small lift, Centerline wheels, 35's, Alpine deck and speakers, leather power seats, power windows/locks, keyless entry, overhead console with compass, tinted windows, cruise, ac, trailer brake controller, class V hitch rated to tow 10,000 lbs, etc. This was used as a hunting rig for a while and has some brush scratches, dents, dings, etc. It's not perfect, but it runs and drives great and will pull anything you hook up to it with it's 8.0 Liter V10. The trans was rebuilt in 06 with some upgrades for towing. The front seat bottoms were worn, so I had them reupholstered. It was just washed, buffed, waxed and detailed inside. The abs light just came on and it's at my mechanic getting that fixed. I'll get some better pics when I pick it up from the mechanic this week.

I don't need a truck this big, so I'm looking to sell or trade for something I will use. I'm mostly interested in cash, ski boat, jet skis/pwc, I'm up for partial gun trades, but not really interested in trading for just guns unless it's a really good deal.

$6750 OBO

20160808_133658.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top