JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's just nuts. Check this out.. operators gotta operate!. lool

starshiptroopers.gif

Bad azzez! I completely believe that it's the result of a potato based diet!

"......while he is on his feet he must be able to return fire, accurately and quickly!" (Or some such)

Yeah, he'd better be able to do it when he's not on his feet too! :D

Man you better trust the guy shooting you!! I get training and making it realistic but I'll pass not sure there is anyone I trust that much not to flinch and miss the vest o_O

Like the elite special forces for the US.
May be hear say, but I read something about the Delta Force members having to take turns being the "hostage" in kill houses during live fire training.

Either way....... I'm out.

But in russian they are also known for getting drunk and playing russian roulette, so somehow this isn't surprising

Like the elite special forces for the US.
May be hear say, but I read something about the Delta Force members having to take turns being the "hostage" in kill houses during live fire training.

Either way....... I'm out.

But in russian they are also known for getting drunk and playing russian roulette, so somehow this isn't surprising

SAS do the same, I think its a right of passage for the sitting PM to act as a " hostage " I know Maggy Thatcher did it

i bet that diesnt feel good gettin shot with 9mm even with plates on. dang. how bout that strike one pistol though?

atleast it looks like a strike one

Reading and viewing this, I recall about 10 years ago I was at an indoor range which opened after hours specifically for Eastside LEOs. The drill was to clear an unlit room in which obstacles and targets were placed. I was paired up and to back up one of the officers and both using flashlights and duty weapons (he had AR15 and I, Glock). This was quite challenging and I remember being quite freaked out about this, especially working with someone whom I had never worked with before. Tactile communication was imperative. (I realize this is not even close to what was depicted in the video but that it was the closest pucker factor firearm exercise I've been involved in.)

I remember watching a TV show about the private contractor 's like Backwater and they were showing them doing training and the head guy would walk down the pistol range in front of the targets and the guys on the firing line would shoot the targets one shot in front of him and one shot behind him as he passed there target he said if you shoot me you don't get hired lol

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews