JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a bunch of stuff I don't use and some I've never used. A few of the grips have never been mounted, the Gargoyles are like new as I bought all 3 pairs the same week only to realize I can't wear glasses, the 15-22 35 round mag is factory sealed, the CT laser has less than 2 hours on it, the T3 light was used once. What can I say I'm an impulse shopper!

I'm looking for other VZ grips, 5" 1911 holsters, S&W target wood grips for a 629 and 686, P500 Sight Tool, various ammo, etc.

I'll try to be open to offers of all kinds, but please do not send me "how much?" PMs. That's not an offer.

One of the Wilsons has never been used, the other two have less than 100 rounds through em. The Tiger Stripe VZ's are slim grips.

I don't know much about scopes, it came off my Ruger SBH Revolver. Google says it retails for $175-$200 and has a MSRP closer to $300. It's an older made in Japan Bushnell. Works great, I just don't do handgun scopes. Feel free to google yourself - Bushnell 2-6x32 73-2632S

Gargoyles!!!

Top Left: Shado Colt Officers 1911. Top Right: DeSantis 3-Slot Commander 1911. Bottom: Blackhawk Springfield XD/XD Sub + Mag Pouch.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top