JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have one of the Century VZ2008 (VZ58) with the side folding stock. I'm a big guy and was wondering if the fixed wood (or other) stock is longer and would provide more length of pull.

Anyone know how longer, if any, the fixed stocks are?

Cheers...

vz57 001.JPG
B Daddy, I will go and check my fixed stock in a minute and post what I find.
I really like the fixed stock and am currently trying to figure out a way to keep the hand guard cool.

Looks like 9" total length.

Last Edited:
Thanks man - that's exactly what I needed to know. Looks like the folder is nearly exactly the same length so no sense in me trying to go out and find a fixed..

Thanks again!

Hmmm... I had emailed those guys saying I was looking for increasing the LOP and asked about the fixed stock in the stock set they sometimes offer. They said they had no clue on the fixed stock but I'm a bit surprised they didn't mention this as an option (and I didn't think to look).

It's an option, but probably not enough for what I'm looking for. My nose kinda scrunches up against the rear sling mount. It doesn't hurt my nose to shoot it but I'd still like a longer LOP.

I promised this thing to my niece in my Will but I may hook her up with the thing sooner, just for giggles.

Love the rifle though!

Thanks for your help!

Some guys have mounted the rubber butt pad on their fixed stocks to soften the kick to there shoulder.

I'm thinking of buying an original pistol grip and mounting it to the lower portion of the front hand guard, but in a reverse direction just like an AK-47.

AK-Wood.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads