JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I want to buy vz24!!!! The more the better!
romanian contract a huge plus! Especially if it has the crest still on. Also, I want to buy a zb30 assembled or kit. PM me with what you have

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello, I am in Salem. I have a 1938 VZ-24, if you are still interested in one.

The stock is original Czech and re-marked Romanian, and the receiver still has some bluing on it. The bore is counter-bored. The grooves are dark but the lands are bright and the rifling is strong. It is pitted but it is definitely not rusted (probably similar to a Mosin Nagant bore). The bolt is non-matching Romanian contract VZ-24 (marked "R") and the receiver Czech VZ-24 ("E 38"). The action is super smooth. Czech rampant lion has been scrubbed but you can still see some of it. My guess is this rifle was supplied to the Romanians during WWII and scrubbed afterwards by the communists. The stock is a little bit rough. Somebody told me the stock has notch or "kill" marks, but there's no way to be sure.

Anyway, I bought it at a gun show and I took the Cosmoline off, it still had Century Arms importer tags on it when I got it. I would ask $240 cash, buyer pays transfer at an FFL of your choosing in the Salem-Keizer area.

Let me know if you have any interest and I will send pictures.

Hello, I am in Salem. I have a 1938 VZ-24, if you are still interested in one.

The stock is original Czech and re-marked Romanian, and the receiver still has some bluing on it. The bore is counter-bored. The grooves are dark but the lands are bright and the rifling is strong. It is pitted but it is definitely not rusted (probably similar to a Mosin Nagant bore). The bolt is non-matching Romanian contract VZ-24 (marked "R") and the receiver Czech VZ-24 ("E 38"). The action is super smooth. Czech rampant lion has been scrubbed but you can still see some of it. My guess is this rifle was supplied to the Romanians during WWII and scrubbed afterwards by the communists. The stock is a little bit rough. Somebody told me the stock has notch or "kill" marks, but there's no way to be sure.

Anyway, I bought it at a gun show and I took the Cosmoline off, it still had Century Arms importer tags on it when I got it. I would ask $240 cash, buyer pays transfer at an FFL of your choosing in the Salem-Keizer area.

Let me know if you have any interest and I will send pictures.
Send me a PM with pics

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.