JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I used to have a Vz-58 a few years ago .I had to sell it due to supporting a move, so now I have some magazines to part with.

I have 4 Vz-58 (also fit a Vz-2008) 30 round magazines. All 4 are Czechpoint magazines (not refinished), purchased back in 2008-9. They have the "US" follower, which counts as 1 part per 922r. I can part them out, or ship all 4 to one individual. I'm looking for $15 each, or $50 for all 4 (if you take all 4). I will include a magazine pouch (Czech, of course) if all 4 are purchased, at no additional charge.

I can ship, but you must pay shipping, and they must be legal where you live. I will add the cost of shipping to the total, if required. You can also pick up in the Everett, WA area.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top