JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$390
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Howdy,

I have a VZ-24 Mauser for sale. Its a well functioning rifle that's definitely seen some service. The stock is in good but worn shape. The barrel has been counterbored, but has very good rifling. The bolt is not numbers matching to the receiver. Fairly common in these older mausers. Comes with a black surplus leather sling. VZ-24s have a long and neat history, being essentially the OTHER K98k, serving in the german, czech, Romanian, and many other armies during WWII. This rifle has definitely been there, done that, and has come out in decent shape after all of it. Tight lock up, smooth action, good rifling, and no major dings or dents. See the pictures and grab yourself a piece of history! I have many other military surplus rifles for sale, please check those out.

Asking for $390 or best offer on this rifle, you pay transfer fee. Make an offer, worst I can say is no! Willing to ship if you pay actual shipping costs (around $45-55). Can bundle rifles for lower shipping costs.

For trades, I'm always interested in ammo (8mm, 7.5 swiss, 303 british, 7.62x54r, 7.62x51, 9mm, 5.56/223), and other military surplus firearms or milsurp gun parts. At the moment, I'm specifically looking for unsporterized Krag rifles, Enfield No1 Mk3's, M39 and other finnish Mosin nagant rifles Enfield No4 Mk1 and Mk2 rifles, Enfield M1917 and P14 rifles, Springfield 1903 variants, Berthier, Carcano, Lebel, Steyr, really any WWI or WWII rifle. I particularly enjoy gunsmith specials, fixer uppers, sporterized (but no cut barrels) weapons as well, so offer them up!

I also currently have 30 cal cans of australian 7.62 NATO on bandoleers, 200rds each can available for sale or trade.

Please see my other ads for more surplus guns for sale/trade! I have half a dozen or so rifles going up.

photo_2020-11-30_21-25-57.jpg photo_2020-11-30_21-25-58 (2).jpg photo_2020-11-30_21-25-58 (3).jpg photo_2020-11-30_21-25-58.jpg photo_2020-11-30_21-25-59.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Howdy,

I have a VZ-24 Mauser for sale. Its a well functioning rifle that's definitely seen some service. The stock is in good but worn shape. The barrel has been counterbored, but has very good rifling. The bolt is not numbers matching to the receiver. Fairly common in these older mausers. Comes with a black surplus leather sling. VZ-24s have a long and neat history, being essentially the OTHER K98k, serving in the german, czech, Romanian, and many other armies during WWII. This rifle has definitely been there, done that, and has come out in decent shape after all of it. Tight lock up, smooth action, good rifling, and no major dings or dents. See the pictures and grab yourself a piece of history! I have many other military surplus rifles for sale, please check those out.

Asking for $390 or best offer on this rifle, you pay transfer fee. Make an offer, worst I can say is no! Willing to ship if you pay actual shipping costs (around $45-55). Can bundle rifles for lower shipping costs.

For trades, I'm always interested in ammo (8mm, 7.5 swiss, 303 british, 7.62x54r, 7.62x51, 9mm, 5.56/223), and other military surplus firearms or milsurp gun parts. At the moment, I'm specifically looking for unsporterized Krag rifles, Enfield No1 Mk3's, M39 and other finnish Mosin nagant rifles Enfield No4 Mk1 and Mk2 rifles, Enfield M1917 and P14 rifles, Springfield 1903 variants, Berthier, Carcano, Lebel, Steyr, really any WWI or WWII rifle. I particularly enjoy gunsmith specials, fixer uppers, sporterized (but no cut barrels) weapons as well, so offer them up!

I also currently have 30 cal cans of australian 7.62 NATO on bandoleers, 200rds each can available for sale or trade.

Please see my other ads for more surplus guns for sale/trade! I have half a dozen or so rifles going up.

View attachment 785238 View attachment 785239 View attachment 785240 View attachment 785241 View attachment 785242
How much is the 7.62 ammo

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.