JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a nice 1981 VW Caddy pickup project for sale. It has a rust free body and chassis, very straight, good Washington title. I had one of these years ago and it would get close to 50 miles per gallon. This truck was converted to electric power many years ago but it wasn't butchered. The original transmission was used with an electric motor installed in the place of the Diesel. I have a buyer for the electrical drive system. Looking for someone maby with an old rusty Rabbit diesel or gas sedan that wants to have a great valueable rabbit diesel pickup. These have been selling for close to 10,000 in good shape and running on the market. I will sell the truck for 3750.00 email for photos.

Oh man. If you weren't parting it out (since it's sans elec drive or diesel motor), it would be something I'd contemplate. Especially since I have a great donor gas motor (a lot of work)
GLWS

Oh man. If you weren't parting it out (since it's sans elec drive or diesel motor), it would be something I'd contemplate. Especially since I have a great donor gas motor (a lot of work)
GLWS
I have not removed the electric drive yet. I have a guy that says he wants it but haven't seen any money yet. This pickup was driven for many years as an electric vehicle. The batteries are mounted in the bed. The conversion was well done by a professional Seattle company. It has a new controller and on board charger. If someone wants it complete as an electric vehicle, I can sell it like that too. The elderly owner said it needs the batteries rebuilt or replaced. It has been sitting for 3 years and is titled as an electric vehicle.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top