JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

VULCAN V47 AK-47 with 4 30 round mags, not abused only put 60 rounds through myself to verify function. Ran 100%. Comes with all the stuff I took off of it when I got it in trade, UTG quad rail with forward grip and covers, bayonet, cleaning kit, some random black gun case, 2 Tapco 30 rd mags, two metal 30 rd mags, original bakelite grip.

I like this AK alot, but I am selling all my 7.62x39 weapons to simplify my ammo needs

No paperwork required, but I am willing to do bill of sale or WA transfer or you pay FFL if it makes you more comfortable with the sale. I will need to peek at your WADL or WAID + CPL or WAC Card, I will be happy to show you mine.

Please note that if you are dressed like a gangster, look like a tweeker or other drug addicted individual, or I don't like you for whatever reason, this will not be sold to you, sorry.

Everybody else please ask questions if needed, I am not an AK guy so my knowledge is limited, but I will do what I can.

$1000 cash only FTF meet anywhere between Fife and Seatac, all lower offers will be ignored, all higher offers will be gladly accepted.

On with the pics...

th_IMG_20130110_104245.jpg th_IMG_20130110_104428.jpg th_IMG_20130110_104535.jpg th_IMG_20130110_104805.jpg th_IMG_20130110_104916.jpg

Last Edited: