JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my Condor QRPC (Quick Release Plate Carrier) and it's great for the money.... only $60. I recently shot at my second chance front panel (IIIA soft) and I am pretty sure it was made out of Zylon but it still did it's job after shooting it with .22 lr, 9mm, .40 s&w, and .45 acp. I still have the rear panel so I stuffed it inside the plate carrier for extra protection. I will be looking for a front level 3 soft armor for the front.

Anyways so I am very happy with the Condor vest, it is a big guy's best friend because plenty of room for adjustment.... it fits my fluffy A$$ pretty nice. It's not a Blackhawk or 5.11 Tactical quality and it's made in China, but the important thing is that it's good quality and it fits the big boys. The side comberbun/side "straps" don't have any pockets for side soft or hard inserts but eh.

The hard plate pocket is a 10x12 and my plates fit nice and tight, has a strap and a folding lip to hold the plates in nice and secure, and it has mesh liner to hold the soft armor.... I would guess it holds up to a size 2xl maybe even tall soft armor panels. The stitching is pretty nice but you have to either take a knife or a lighter to clean it up.... again cheaper Chinese vest. My rear patch is a 4x11 inch patch but the velcor is a 3x11 but it still does it's job.

For anyone interested, I got the QRPC from CheaperThanDirt. If you start a body armor project, feel free to share with the rest of us.

Biggie out! :p
IMAG0588.jpg
IMAG0589.jpg
IMAG0585.jpg
IMAG0586-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA