JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An answer/solution for this question has been selected.
My money is on past trolls using whatever VPN you're currently using and the IP range of the VPN service was blocked.
This is likely the reason. We (and all other forums) have been inundated with all sorts of scammers and other bad actors, most of which use common VPN providers. If you have the option of selecting the location of the server, you'll have better luck by selecting a US-based location.

Upvote 6
This is likely the reason. We (and all other forums) have been inundated with all sorts of scammers and other bad actors, most of which use common VPN providers. If you have the option of selecting the location of the server, you'll have better luck by selecting a US-based location.
What if you cannot change it? :eek:

What about a cell Generated IP getting blocked?

Upvote 0
We should be able to figure this out. Can you guys connect to your VPN's and give me the IP's (Google or DDG "what is my ip" if your VPN app doesn't have it) and countries you're trying to connect from, so I can look into it? Feel free to PM me.

It shouldn't be blocking anything from the United States...

Upvote 1
We should be able to figure this out. Can you guys connect to your VPN's and give me the IP's (Google or DDG "what is my ip" if your VPN app doesn't have it) and countries you're trying to connect from, so I can look into it? Feel free to PM me.

I have no issues using a vpn and staying US based.

Upvote 1

23.82.193.93 USA connection is blocked

Upvote 1
I am using NordVPN and I can use it six devices so I have it on two cellphone and two laptops.

I appreciate Joe's work on getting my NordVPN working again. I am using the United States NordVPN servers mostly but since I am in Washington State it occasionally connects to the Canada servers.

Upvote 1
Just pointing out that a lot of home routers can be set up to use VPN, so all computers, TV's, and other devices on your home network can use VPN by default through a single connection. Most VPN services have guides for popular routers. IMO a lot easier than setting up individual devices and makes it possible to use VPN for those that don't otherwise support VPN.

Upvote 1
Not sure what is going on now, but I am no longer blocked when using non VPN cell data or wifi. I found that if I switch to Express VPN and select Seattle, San Francisco, Canada, or Hong Kong for example, I am blocked. If I switch to Los Angeles I am not blocked. So it appears some geographic locations and associated IP addresses are problematic.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads