JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*Deal pending*

Lightly used VP9 (9mm). It is the standard version of the pistol with stock sights, two magazines, case, paperwork, and its various backstraps and grip panels so you can configure the grip to fit your hand. As you can tell from the pictures, the pistol is in excellent shape.

Although this is a trade, please be reasonable. The deal should be structured so it makes sense for both parties. Ideally, if someone in Oregon has a Walther Q5 Match in 9mm available or a SIG P210 Legend Target in 9mm (the one with 1911 style controls) that would be cool. I can add cash or items to do a deal for one of those.

My preference is for a deal somewhere in the greater Portland area but I can travel a little. It just depends on the deal.

Thank you for your interest.

Last Edited:
People have good things to say about this new version of the M&P but I am going to pass. Thank you for the offer.

By the way it would take about 2 seconds to change that sig from a 357 to a 9mm but the full size model isn't as desirable as the compact.

The thing with conversion kits is they are for people who already have the host firearm. An affordably priced kit can be a good way to get a second firearm out of your gun. -It's more of an issue in countries where getting another firearm can be a hassle than it is here in the U.S.

If you don't have the host, buying or trading for a gun in the caliber you don't want and then having to buy the kit for the caliber you do want, is taking the longer, more expensive route to your goal.

And sometimes it just makes sense to get the gun in the desired caliber because the conversion process is a hassle when you are dealing with something like the Tavor.

I do feel a bad about passing on some offers that are good deals but it comes down to how to address priorities with limited resources.

It would be great if someone had a Q5 Match version of the PPQ for trade. Of course, I'd have to add money or items to get one of those. The long slide version of the PPQ balances well and the ability to put optics on it is a plus. It's a shame they haven't made the .45 with the long slide.

Hk vp9 is the best 9mm of all time but that new cz striker fire looks pretty good

As for the new CZ P-10 C, if CZ executes well, it could challenge the Glock in the marketplace. The CZ P-10 C is at a better starting point out of the box than the Glock is. CZ was smart to design their new pistol to work with Glock holsters.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.