JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
GLADSTONE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my 1 Year old VP9 for $500.00, I have shot it a few times and have about 500 rounds through it. I just adopted a rescue dog and turns out she needs heartworm treatment ($1500.00) so I need to sell a few things to offset the cost. VP9 will come with original case the two original 15 round magazines, H&K Loader and grip panels. I will also include 100 rounds of either Blazer or Sellier & Bellot your choice and will throw in the Cross Breed holster I have for it. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am willing to meet within Washington, Clackamas, Multnomah and Marion county FFLs and Transfer is on you of course!

vp9.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Also just in case you are not familiar with the vp9... The trigger is great and is just a great gun to shoot. My shot groups are always nice and tight.

Such a deal, I went out to hold one juuuust to make sure it couldn't be swayed. If I wasn't looking for something compact, I'd have bought this by now. Well under market value. GLWS.

Such a deal, I went out to hold one juuuust to make sure it couldn't be swayed. If I wasn't looking for something compact, I'd have bought this by now. Well under market value. GLWS.

Thanks yeah it is a great shooter like I said and the holster I am including makes it easy to conceal.

Thanks yeah it is a great shooter like I said and the holster I am including makes it easy to conceal.
It's a fact that I didn't try and shove the one at the store in my pants, but I am in the market for a less-than-fullsize model. I mean, I guess I could trrrryyyyy it out. You're not too far from me. But I'll see if someone who is hankering for one scoops it up as fast as I expect them to first.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.