JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
About 500 rounds through the weapon but this platform and I are not getting along so it should go to someone else. Cycles 124 and 115 grain Freedom Munitions ammo without issue so I'd imagine it will run just about anything fine. Gun is cleaned and stored now.

I am happy to sell without the RMR to reduce the price. Let's talk.

I am not looking to trade. Happy to work with any FFL in the Tigard/Beaverton area, but I have personally worked with J&B and Threat Dynamics without issue. Buyer picks up FFL fees.

Details:
-H&K VP9 Match, B, optics ready, 9mm
-Trijicon RMR, 1MOA, red
-Lazy Wolf trigger, F2, installed by Brimstone Gunsmith (original trigger included)
-HK Parts mag well
-x6, 20 round, factory mags
-HK RMR mounting plate
-Talon grips (not installed)
-XS taller sights (not installed)
-Original box with different back and side straps and literature (o-rings, etc)
-x2 OTW holsters: Comp-tac International and T-rex Arms Ragnarok
-Lock

Full box.jpg

20211015_110310.jpg Open slide.jpg 20211015_110331.jpg 20211015_110424.jpg 20211015_110540.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I like your taste of equipment and accessories. If I may ask, what was it that makes it not a good fit for you?

Mmmm
This is a sweet build and exactly the direction I'd like to take my own VP9.
I've been running it box stock and am awfully happy with it just dinging steel with it.
I'm surprised to hear it not working for you, but everyone is different.

Mmmm
This is a sweet build and exactly the direction I'd like to take my own VP9.
I've been running it box stock and am awfully happy with it just dinging steel with it.
I'm surprised to hear it not working for you, but everyone is different.
Very true. In fact, it might even be part of why no one has bought it yet, 'No way something's not wrong with this dude's gun.' It will find a home eventually.

In the meantime I'm tightening my groups with the PPQ at 20yrds and working defensive shooting dills to be center mass 100% of the time at 3-5yrds with no sight/optic look from a concealed carry draw. The goal is to make that little PPQ do it all.

Oh, if people are local I am often shooting Friday mornings at Thread Dynamics. I am happy to cover your range fee if you are interested in shooting the gun before purchasing. Bring whatever ammo you would want to run through the gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.