JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who you vote for matters. Following is a resource I a wanted to share with regard to judicial offices. There are three positions up for grabs on the Supreme court this election cycle.

Voting for Judges.org

~Whitney

Cool resources Whitney, thanks.
Most do not even vote for judges because they think they are all the same in WA. True to fact that they are mostly liberal, legislate from the bench and have a total disregard to our constitution.:mad:

As a matter of principle, I don't vote for uncontested offices. The undercount is tracked [at least in Washington State] which is my feeble input that says 'give me a real choice.'

The Gonzalez/Choi race looks like a lose/lose situation. One supported by a bunch of special interest groups who want things their way regardless of the law and the other whose statement makes it clear he is quite happy legislating from the bench. Doesn't anyone worth a shiete run for office any more??

As a matter of principle, I don't vote for uncontested offices. The undercount is tracked [at least in Washington State] which is my feeble input that says 'give me a real choice.'

There are enough members on this website, and other pro 2A sites, that if a mass e-mailing could be done, we could probably get a write-in candidate to win, if there were some willing to go along with it.

I heard somewhere that lawyers in a district don't want to challenge sitting judges on the ballot because if they lose, then that sitting judge will remember it when they appear in his court with a case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top