JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
VoteVets.org seems to think that Iraq/Afghanistan veterans are a bunch who don't much care for their 2A rights.

<broken link removed>

VoteVets.org Releases Powerful New Ad Calling for Background Checks for Gun Purchases

Ad features Purple Heart recipient firing semi-automatic weapon; “I needed a background check to carry similar weapons in combat. We should require the same here at home,” says vet. Calls for Senator Flake to support universal background checks.

Of course they fail to mention the fact that his issued M4 was a fully-automatic rifle, one which would require extensive legal work and background checks to privately own as a US citizen, and is in no way comparable to a semi-automatic AR-15 in that respect.

Here is the "advertisement" video:

VoteVets.org Ad: "Anyone" - YouTube

Who is VoteVets, you ask?

VoteVets Political Action Committee is a federal political committee which primarily helps elect Iraq and Afghanistan war veteran candidates and educates about veterans and military issues aimed at influencing the outcome of the next election.

Reading about the list of "advisors" to this group, it is composed of largely people from New York with ties to Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and George Soros. Several have served on the Council on Foreign Relations. As a veteran I would disavow any connection to these people.

As a retired GI, I would have nothing to do with an organization like this.

I occasionally wonder what it would be like to join an organization that I strongly disagree with, just to try sowing hate and discontent inside it. Get members fighting amongst themselves and just generally try and implode said group. I think it might be fun :s0155:

I occasionally wonder what it would be like to join an organization that I strongly disagree with, just to try sowing hate and discontent inside it. Get members fighting amongst themselves and just generally try and implode said group. I think it might be fun :s0155:

a little psy-ops thingie, I'm guessing...could be worth while...

Since the Seattle times put their paywall policy into effect, I've sorta been in withdrawal from that sort of environment :p

Kind of like what happens here!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads