JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so actually, by my count.. going back to the start of the thread.. we're at:

1. jayleno
2. wayoutwest
3. Joey Link
4. Abunai
5. bkb0000
6. Lowly monk
7. Rosey O'Donald
8. Nutty4Guns
9. titsonritz
10. Swoop
11. spider
12. nwo

1. jayleno
2. wayoutwest
3. Joey Link
4. Abunai
5. bkb0000
6. Lowly monk
7. Rosey O'Donald
8. Nutty4Guns
9. titsonritz
10. Swoop
11. spider
12. nwo
13. duginsky
14. numbnutz
15. pokerace
16. Michelle Obama

9 more...

1. jayleno
2. wayoutwest
3. Joey Link
4. Abunai
5. bkb0000
6. Lowly monk
7. Rosey O'Donald
8. Nutty4Guns
9. titsonritz
10. Swoop
11. spider
12. nwo
13. duginsky
14. numbnutz
15. pokerace
16. Michelle Obama
17. Sig40shooter
18. Doubletap

im sort of appalled that this has gotten so little interest, and even resistance.. being physically fit should be numero uno on any preparedness to-do list.

i'm telling you- if you're not in superior health, you will bubbleguming DIE when the S truly does HTF if you have to do anything other than huddle in a fallout shelter. run? you'll make a .10/mile before you fall over with shin-splints and side stitches. hike with a weighted pack? have you EVER done that? i'm in VERY good physical condition, and even measly 30lbs makes me sweat after the first miles hard march.

you guys will sit there pontificating food and ammunition storage, show off your bugout gear, talk defense tactics, etc... all the while 30-100lbs over-weight with soaring cholesterol and 150/90 BP.

you don't have to participate if you don't want- so i think it's the reminder you don't want. i think you don't want to see fitness threads popping up in your New Posts page, constantly reminding you of what a disgusting bubbleguming fatbody you are.

TOMORROW IS A CANCER- if you don't do something about it TODAY, tomorrow isn't even gonna come for you, tubby. so buck the bubblegum up, take an interest, and get off your ***.

19. Billcoe

(just saw this thread)

BTW, on this subject thanks to Playboy Penguin for explaining what Krav Mata was. I'd never heard of it.

1. jayleno
2. wayoutwest
3. Joey Link
4. Abunai
5. bkb0000
6. Lowly monk
7. Rosey O'Donald
8. Nutty4Guns
9. titsonritz
10. Swoop
11. spider
12. nwo