JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Vote Now: A constitutional right to bear arms

PROPOSED AMENDMENT: "Because a well-regulated National Guard and Reserve, and well-regulated Federal, state, and local public safety departments, are necessary to the security of our free states and our free nation, the rights of citizens, while serving in their capacity in the aforesaid organizations, to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Right now it's 94% AGAINST and 6% FOR.

Lets make it 99% against!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

The US Constitution is really just a worthless piece of paper. The US Constitution means nothing.

The states constitutions, rules, regulations and even county ordinances are more powerful then The US Constitution.

The US Constitution and Bill of Rights is worth FIGHTING FOR !
No One will ever take it from us.
NO ONE !

The 2nd Amendment means nothing if a state or county can regulate the 2nd Amendment away. My open carry firearm is useless without ammunition. For me to be able to exercise the 2nd Amendment I must first get the CHL permission by state law. My rights?... have been taken from me, first here in the city of Portland and then recently Multnomah County. Next the whole of Oregon?

No one can take away my rights once I get the CHL permit?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top