JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, so I feel a little sheepish saying this but I entered a photo contest in the hopes of winning some silencers and some solar gear. I would really appreciate it if everybody that reads this thread could take 2 minutes to vote on my picture. You can vote every day through November 7th! Help you're fellow gun enthusiast win a sweet prize package and vote for freedom!!!!!:s0133:

Here is the link and the picture! Thanks alot guys (and gals)
Code:
http://www.silencerco.com/living-in-the-red/

066.jpg

It says you can vote every day, But you must not be able to vote for the same person ever day? When I went to vote again it gave me the option to "like" everyone but you.

It says you can vote every day, But you must not be able to vote for the same person ever day? When I went to vote again it gave me the option to "like" everyone but you.
It goes in 24 hr cycles, it should reset after 24 hrs. That is how I understand it anyway. I voted from home and this morning it would not let me either. I am guessing by the time I get home tonight it will let..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top