JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, batsh!t crazy Buggeyed Knudson is at it again with his all out assault on our rights! We need to shut this down hard, and we need to send the message to him and his followers that Orygunions don't want his brand of infringement and draconian peace, love, and good happiness stuff!

Is it even possible for voters to require other citizens to undertake an action? As bad as purchase bans are, they restrict citizens from participating in future actions, ie; buying an object.
Requiring a citizen to participate in in a retroactive registration scheme seems unconstitutional.

By that same standard, a ballot initiative could require every Oregon citizen to paint their house pink or shoot their dog.

Lived in Oregon 69 years, all my life. You will never get change in Oregon by voting for it for one simple reason, the vote is corrupt. 30 years we have had the same party winning the elections because of the mail in ballot. The only way we will ever have a true honest election is an outside audit of the last election and doing away with mail in ballots.

This has affected the type of firearm purchases. Instead of picking up revolver and lever guns, all of my purchases are "full" semi auto with "Hi cap" magazines. The new ATF BS also has me picking up new uppers to go with all my AR lowers.

This has affected the type of firearm purchases. Instead of picking up revolver and lever guns, all of my purchases are "full" semi auto with "Hi cap" magazines. The new ATF BS also has me picking up new uppers to go with all my AR lowers.
You sir are part of the problem! These guns are escaping from your house when you're asleep and shooting up schools! Do you REALLY need an assault weapon? The 2nd amendment was for muskets.
Just buy a shotgun, what are you so worried about? The government will take care of us.

While this is happening a WHOLE bunch of gun owners are supporting it by ignoring it. When they are told its happening their ears shut down and they pretend its not true. When some new law hits them? They blame everyone else. :s0092:

While this is happening a WHOLE bunch of gun owners are supporting it by ignoring it. When they are told its happening their ears shut down and they pretend its not true. When some new law hits them? They blame everyone else. :s0092:
As an old man I can say its my opinion that just because someone is a gun owner it doesn't make them a person who support the constitution. A great number of gun owners are there for the hobby and would give up their guns if told to do so. Everyone has different values, I found that out during years of fighting for rights some folks don't care about.

Thats my opinion.

As an old man I can say its my opinion that just because someone is a gun owner it doesn't make them a person who support the constitution. A great number of gun owners are there for the hobby and would give up their guns if told to do so. Everyone has different values, I found that out during years of fighting for rights some folks don't care about.

Thats my opinion.
Super accurate opinion.

I had a coworker a couple years back. He was the "gun guy" of the company (because I kept myself hidden and never let anyone I worked with know I was a freedom Loving gun toting individual). He had AR's and was into building / training / shooting. He carried every day, and made sure everyone knew. I carried (and still carry) at work every day too, but nobody else knew. I Kept it under wraps because the owner was a crank-yankin queer liberal from San Diego and I was afraid to get on his sh*t list, had someone got the word out to him that I carried at work.

I overheard this "gun guy" once saying to a coworker that he would gladly give up his guns if he was ever told to.

now if a gun owner that builds ARs and carries a gun at work is going to abide by an unconstitutional law, imagine what non-"gun guy" gun owners would do. I bet half of these new gun owners would turn their newly acquired items in tomorrow if the news told them they had to.

not every firearm owner is a freedom fighter.

Thats my opinion.
Sadly you are spot on. This great hoax showed how few people really care about rights. A large swath only want a promise to be taken care of. Promise them that and they gladly give up rights. We have just had it too easy for too long.

Turn in your guns.jpg

Lived in Oregon 69 years, all my life. You will never get change in Oregon by voting for it for one simple reason, the vote is corrupt. 30 years we have had the same party winning the elections because of the mail in ballot. The only way we will ever have a true honest election is an outside audit of the last election and doing away with mail in ballots.
Hahahaha! For 30 years we have had a democratic majority (Portland, Eugene, etc). Even if you removed mail-in ballots, Demos would still win. Let me guess...you think Trump was "robbed" and he will rise in power with golden wings and blow his trumpet to invoke the scions....?

Hahahaha! For 30 years we have had a democratic majority (Portland, Eugene, etc). Even if you removed mail-in ballots, Demos would still win. Let me guess...you think Trump was "robbed" and he will rise in power with golden wings and blow his trumpet to invoke the scions....?
Oregon has been robbed of honest elections for 30 years, started with the mail in ballots. That is long before Trump ever got into politics but the nation wide corrupt elections gives us a chance to get an audit here. Anyone against transparency and an audit has something to hide. Imho

Oregon has been robbed of honest elections for 30 years, started with the mail in ballots. That is long before Trump ever got into politics but the nation wide corrupt elections gives us a chance to get an audit here. Anyone against transparency and an audit has something to hide. Imho
I still remember when Trump said in an interview (when he was a democrat) "If I run for president, I will run as a Republican, because they are stupid."

Republicans WIN A LOT of states with mail in ballots. Maybe we should check those out, too. Could be faulty, yeah? Neither bush NOR Trump would have won popular votes...just electoral.

I'm not a demo. I'm a registered Libertarian. Just tired of all the back and forth crying and whining...on BOTH sides. politics WILL ALWAYS be corrupt.

Oregon has (or did) a 20 minute wait to buy an AR15 or KelTec semi-auto shotgun. People are going to cry no matter what.

I still remember when Trump said in an interview (when he was a democrat) "If I run for president, I will run as a Republican, because they are stupid."

Republicans WIN A LOT of states with mail in ballots. Maybe we should check those out, too. Could be faulty, yeah? Neither bush NOR Trump would have won popular votes...just electoral.

I'm not a demo. I'm a registered Libertarian. Just tired of all the back and forth crying and whining...on BOTH sides. politics WILL ALWAYS be corrupt.

Oregon has (or did) a 20 minute wait to buy an AR15 or KelTec semi-auto shotgun. People are going to cry no matter what.
I have just been trying to point out that without honest elections we have no control over our government. If somebody doesn't like one party or people in a party then at least they should have confidence the vote was fair. Mail in ballots make it easy to cheat.

Heck I just want to know for sure the people of Oregon really voted for the tyranny we are living under. If they did then I can start the process of moving out.

This is exactly why places like CA, OR, and WA are in the shape they are in. People tell each other there is no point in bothering. They read others say it and the "excuse" sounds real good so they turn on the TV and ignore it. :s0092:
I have read a few times some of the people trying to fight CA say there are millions of legal gun owners there. The guys have said for years if they could get a block of a couple million people to vote together they could really make change. Instead what they get is millions of gun owners with excuses on why they can't be bothered. So great, make excuses and enjoy what you asked for:s0092:

I have just been trying to point out that without honest elections we have no control over our government. If somebody doesn't like one party or people in a party then at least they should have confidence the vote was fair. Mail in ballots make it easy to cheat.

Heck I just want to know for sure the people of Oregon really voted for the tyranny we are living under. If they did then I can start the process of moving out.
There is always some corruption. This is far from new. It can't all be corruption. 10% of the voters are not controlling things. A hell of a lot of voters really do vote for what they are getting. This site is a VERY small slice of the gun owning public and you see a lot of people here saying they support the people who are in power and claim its really someone else's fault. :s0092:
So people are getting the government they deserve, hope they enjoy it, they did ask for it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top